2idiots, puns and jokes, speak, visit, watch, know?

ARMYBTSFANDREAMS dares 2 people to be 2 idiots and they have to make animatronic dollies.

Spingtrap: hey dumb and dumber. This is your chance!

Bonnie: stop calling us that!

Foxy: ugh... Fine. *makes dollies*

fnafdemon dares the chicas to say chicken puns and for everyone else to say yo mama jokes.

All the chicas: pluck you!

Plushtrap: yo mama is so fat, not a single yo mama is so skinny joke can save her!

Bonbon: ...that's good enough for now I guess...

fnafboo dares Freddy to try and speak pirate and in front of foxy and have him judge.

Freddy: uh... argh. What be going on matey...?

Foxy: ...that's so bad, it's worse than being an idiot.

MlgFuntimeBonnie dares everyone tti visit South America Paraguay.

Foxy: were here now actually.

Lolcram11: hm. Wonder why he wanted us here.

MLPfan901 dares everyone to watch South Park season 1.

Mike: I remember when it actually looked cheap and paper like.

Jeremy: yeah... Compare it to now.

Fredbear: not as violent as the others.

Nightzilla536 asks if anyone else know Nightmare loves Nightmare Fredbear.

Everyone: wait what?

Nightmare: no I do not. If anything he's like a brother, well kinda. But I don't think of him that way.

Nightmare Fredbear: whew. Thank goodness. I didn't like you like that either.

Toy freddy: wouldn't it be narcissistic because you two look exactly alike but in different color?

Nightmare: technically.

Lolcram11: huh. Never thought of that until now. Make sure to Ask or Dare and Vote! Sorry for the wait.