React, think, fanart, cook? hug?

MissUnpopularOpinion dares Fredbear, Puppet, Springtrap, Circus baby, Ennard, and Lefty to react to the Pizzeria Simulator breakdown.

Fredbear: ..huh...

Puppet: ah yes... the kids were afraid of me back then...

Circus Baby: at least I had my own life.

Ennard: ha! The eject button... it felt weird honestly...

Lefty: for those of you wondering, I stole the possibilities of the rockstar animatronics coming to life. So I'm here.

Springtrap: ....If you put all of the theories together it could cancel each other out and mess up a persons mind.

Lolcram: already did so with me.

AlexiaSS666 asks what do the Nightmares think of Herobrine, the scary myth.

Nightmare: an interesting add on to a kids game.

Nightmare Freddy: I remember seeing a whole bunch of videos with him.

Nightmare Bonnie: It was kinda good. Forgot about him really.

Nightmare Chica: didn't think much of him.

Nightmare Foxy: haven't heard that name in a long time....

Nightmarrionette: I hear they got rid of the "removed herobrine" thing from the updates.

Nightmare BB: ...possibilities are now on...

HavocsCreations made fan art for Nightmarrionette.

Nightmarrionette: huh. Let me see- what? it's just a whole bunch of- OH...... I see. That's smart.

MLPfan901 dares everyone to have a cook off and have the kids be the judge.

Chica: but we only have pizza ingredients.

Freddy: guess we're going best pizza then!

Later.... Many pizzas made...

Kids: *Try them then talks about it*

Helpy: we talked about it and... It's the pizza balls.

Lolcram: whew...

Chica: what?? How?

Bonnet: you literally made the Chica Supreme Pizza Surprise.

Chica: ...and?

Bonbon: It was a tough choice.

Dragon_wisper dares Tunia, Lolcram, Springtrap, Spring Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy, to cook with Gordon Ramsay as the judge

Lolcram: okay, we're going to do this realistically since in this universe it's realistic since he's actually a real person.

Springtrap: ...Guess we're kidnapping...

Later...

Gordon Ramsay: Ugh... Where am I? *sees everything then himself* ...I'm in a f*cking dream....

Tunia: time to teach us chef.

Gordon Ramsay: ....f*ck it. *puts on apron* let's cook the perfect pizza.

10 minutes in...

Gordon Ramsay: that's too much tomato sauce!

Foxy: sorry chef.

Springtrap: *tossing the pizza dough*

Gordon Ramsay: you're falling behind bugs bunny!

Springtrap: *growls*

Gordon Ramsay: Ah! okay sorry, but seriously pick up the pace... This is feeling all too real...

Chica: *ahead of everyone*

Gordon Ramsay: ...not bad... I hope you didn't hear any of my chicken crap.

Chica: what?

Gordon Ramsay: nothing!

Spring Bonnie: *adding in cheese*

Gordon Ramsay: not too much! I can hear a lactose intolerant person dying from a mile away!

Spring Bonnie: If that was possible, that person must be cursed.

Lolcram: *adding in pepperoni*

Gordon Ramsay: There's so much f*cking pepperoni I can see Peta outside protesting on this sh*t!

Lolcram: f*ck Peta!

Gordon Ramsay: ...yeah you're right. F*ck them

Later...

Gordon Ramsay: okay... The pizzas seem to be done.... And they seem pretty good actually. Let's try them out... *eats them* ...The chicken wins... They were all good but the chicken won that one...

Chica: Yes!

Gordon Ramsay: wait... How did I taste these?

Lolcram: ...do it now Springtrap:

Springtrap: *holds chloroform over his face until he's out cold*

Tunia: ....No knock out?

Lolcram: no, he's gonna probably shut this place down if he has evidence of being here.

LuigiBro214 asks if he can hug the puppet.

Puppet: ...As long as you don't do anything weird, yes....

LuigiBro214: Yay! *hugs*

Puppet: .....still not used to this, just give out gifts, not a hugger.

Lolcram: still got time to get used to it. Make sure to Ask or Dare and Vote!