Dance, play, react, memes

MissUnpopularOpinion dares Foxy and Bonnie to dance to this.

10 hours later...

Foxy: My damn body!!

Bonnie: ...I need to rest...

Springtrap: ...I'd ask "what happened to purple guy" but right now I'm not questioning what scott's doing.

TheWatcherKid15 dares the Fnaf 1 animatronics and glitchtrap to play Fnaf:Aftereffect

Freddy: huh... seems like an actually good game

Bonnie: ...seems kinda anime themed... with the characters at least

Chica: ...the human and animatronic game models are so different.... just like the book series...

Foxy: Wow... I never expected this....

Fredbear: ...I'm wondering why we don't destroy glitchtrap now...

Glitchtrap: ...what an ending...

ChaosGamer214 dares every Foxy to react to every Foxy in a nutshell.

Foxy: Ha! It's true! But seriously, send help.... heheh... jackcepticeye

Mangle: the workers never wanted to fix me... and phantom me is annoying!

Nightmare Foxy: The closet is my space only... until Nightmare ruined it for me.

Funtime Foxy: meh. Mine's accurate.

Lolbit: ...seriously? I was just kawaii? and the rockstar foxy is accurate.

Nightmare Mangle: ...sh*t I forgot I was non-canon.

Twisted Foxy: I felt underused...

Exotic-Butterz dares everyone to look at "Scott is pissed at funko" memes

Everyone: *searches them up and finds a few*

Freddy Frostbear: Ha! He's literally holding a gun at them!

Shadow Freddy: oh sh*t. They're gonna die.

Lolcram: welp. Guess he's the killer now. Make sure to Ask or Dare and Vote! And the question is still there for those who wants to be in a chapter! Check out the last chapter to see it!