Want? React, Heard? Meet

MLPfan901 asks Bonnie and Toy Bonnie if they want to have another child.

Bonnie: hm... Never thought of having another kid.

Toy Bonnie: me either. We thought having 2 would be enough.

MissUnpopularOpinion dares Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Golden Freddy(Fredbear), and Puppet to react to the song "Die in a Fire" by The Living Tombstone.

Freddy: of course...

Bonnie: ugh... Our attack...

Chica: why did you have to show us this...

Foxy: looks brutal to us because it happened...

Fredbear: why does he look like he's somewhat regretting it.

Puppet: I think it's more of disbelief we're alive.

AliceCircus54 asks if anyone knows Millie from Fazbear Frights: Into the Pit and ask Funtime Freddy if he knows her when he comes back, asks Circus Baby if she's heard of Eleanor from Fazbear's Frights: To be Beautiful, if she's aware she's similar to her and Charlie, and dares her to meet Eleanor.

Funtime Foxy: yes we've heard of her.

Funtime Freddy: I'm back.

Freddy: heard of Millie?

Funtime Freddy: eh kinda. Why?

Mike: we were asked if we knew her.

Circus baby: I kinda know Eleanor but she's from the book series that isn't canon.

Twisted Freddy: ...we're from the book series...

Spring Bonnie: weren't you put in because you were somewhat different and actually had a purpose other than trying to explain a story?

Twisted wolf: kind of. We're just our own universe with our own story.

TheWatcherKid15 dares Circus Baby to meet 8-bit circus baby from FNAF AR.

Circus Baby: oh...  Minigame me...

8-bit circus baby: ....

Circus Baby: you going to add her?

Lolcram: Ha! No. She actually has nothing to do with any story whatsoever. Like Freddy Frostbear here.

Freddy Frostbear: ...why am I being attacked?

Tunia: long story short, someone complained about not adding you and had their own version being annoying so lolcram shut them up and made you, a completely better version.

Freddy Frostbear: ...so I'm a mistake?

Springtrap; a mistake with benefits.... Kinda

Lolcram: sorry you had to find out this way. Make sure to Ask or Dare and Vote! Oh! Someone will be coming back for the day along with a few more.

Plushtrap: ....who?