Fighter, react, cook off..?

TheWatcherKid15 dares Freddy to fight Sirenhead and loose.

Freddy: That tall thing?! I'm not gonna lose! Let's go!

Later...

Freddy: *beaten up* ...okay he's tougher than what he looks since he could literally throw me around...

MissUnpopularOpinion dares everyone to watch Misty Sparkles' comedic "FNaF Timeline Breakdown"

Circus Baby: I wonder how she feels after knowing how wrong she can be.

Springtrap: divorce... something no one thought of...

Freddy: the fact that this is used for humorous purposes is interesting.

Ballora: but she did get the Sister Location timeline wrong.

AlexiaSS666 dares everyone to react to pewdiepie rage montage

Bonbon: huh...

BB: I didn't think anyone would ever dare us to watch a rage video

Helpy: even pewdiepie... because I see him snap but not rage

Bonnie: Like his last livestream.

MLPfan901 dares the everyone to to have a cook-off the kids get to judge

Dragon_wisper dares Tunia, lolcram, springtrap, spring Bonnie, chica, and foxy, to cook with Gordon Ramsay to judge.

Lolcram: ...okay this is confusing they basically cancelled each other out. The two of you are going to have to discuss how to make it work and who's going first.

Luigibro214 dares the animatronics to react to "SPRINGTRAP - Dead by Daylight TRAILER" by Semimatic.

Springtrap: it's fake but it's really cool.

Puppet: are the rumors true?

(F)Lolbit: It's hard to tell. There's rumors but no official information about it yet.

Foxy: Dead by Daylight would explode if it actually happen.

HavocsCreations gives Nightmarrionette a list of games to see.

Nightmarrionette: ....I already know all of these horror games given... thought there'd be something new.

Lolcram: ...meh. There might be something new for slender since it's been a while. Make sure to Ask or Dare and Vote!