Za warudo, wake up, enderman, sing cancelled

ARMYBTSFANDREAMS dares the most powerful animatronic to use "Za warudo" and everyone else freezes.

Lolcram11: okay, so not the strongest but the most powerful. Who-?

Nightmare: Za warudo! *Freezes time*

Lolcram11: you can do it?

Nightmare: you're inmune?

Lolcram11: well I was trained by shadow and he used a move like this.

Nightmare: ....times about to move. *Time goes back to normal*

Freddy: huh? What happened?

MLPfan901 dares Freddy to wake up everyone by smashing 2 pans together like cymbals while singing "I ain't get no sleep because y'all"

Freddy: ah. This old vine. *Grabs pans and sings* I ain't get no sleep because y'all! You ain't never gonna sleep because of me!

Springtrap: shut up!

Freddy: ok

LilAlbinoEnderman asks if he could just shove an enderman in there with golden Freddy(fredbear) because they're so similar.

Lolcram11: ...go ahead.

Fredbear: ....this thing

Enderman: *makes eye contact and attacks*

Fredbear: !! *Kills it* too close!

AngryZaydanRageTime dares 2 animatronics to sing his song "Stinkin ball pit" One for part 1 and one for part 2

TuniaKoopa87 dares the dare to be cancelled.

Freddy: ...ok.

MlgFuntimeBonnie dares everyone to Catch a Pokémon. Lolcram has to catch a Mewtwo, and Tunia needs to catch a Poipole and everyone to read the first 3 Wings of Fire books.

Everyone: *catching pokemon and battling*

Lolcram11: whew! took a long battle but I finally caught him!

Tunia: why do I have a Poipole while you have the legendary Pokemon?

Lolcram11: *shrugs* maybe I got lucky

Plushtrap: Shiny charizard!!

Everyone: *runs to it*

Lolcram11: wow. That was fast. As for the book I can't read because it's something I can't get. Make sure to Ask or Dare and Vote!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. Sorry for the long wait. It's been a busy time for me with school and such. But I'm trying to get back on my normal schedule! See ya soon!