shut off, introvert, no pizza, read, prank,

Lolcram: Well what a surprise. Someone actually won. The answer was Horror for both.

fnafdemon: I'm here!

Nightzilla563 dares springtrap to shut himself off as if he's dead as a prank.

Springtrap: can't do that without the actual turn off working. We could tell the difference between actual turned off and sleeping. So that's a failure.

fnafdemon: ...seriously?

Springtrap: It's like that for us. Easy identification

MissUnpopularOpinion asks how accurate this is.  

Funtime Foxy:

Funtime Foxy: ...I was like that but then I was literally adopted by this group which is full of extroverts.. except Ennard. He was also an introvert.

fnafdemon dares every Chica to never eat any pizza for two chapters. If they fail, then they will have to eat nothing for the next 6 chapters.

Chica: ...you are evil...

fnafdemon: I know I am.

Nightmare Chica: ...full out attack?

Toy Chica: ...yep...

Every Chica: *attack*

fnafdemon: OH SH-!!

TheWatcherKid15 dares the bunnies to read fazbear's frights Into the pit.

Bonnie: ...didn't we just read this before?

Spring Bonnie: it's a dare so I guess we're re-reading it.

Plushtrap: huh. Missed a few things...

HavocsCreations dares  all the marionettes to prank the ones that they hate.

Puppet: ....guess it's just you and me.

Nightmarrionette: what about the phantom?

Puppet: what? No, he's controlled by Springtrap!

Nightmarrionette: oh... ok let's do this.

Later...

Puppet: *has box open*

Mike: *walks by and looks around* ....Time to see what the hell is inside of this thing. *gets jumpscared by a poster of a cursed image* WTF?!

Puppet: Ha! Gotcha!

Mike: you lured me into here for this??

Puppet: yep. Pranked. Now get out. I'm getting rid of that creepy thing.

Meanwhile...

Nightmarrionette: ....*place down a bear trap then hides*

Nightmare: *walks to the trap unexpectedly* OW! WTF is this?!

Nightmarrionette: Prank by hell's beartrap!

Nightmare: Prank?! How the hell is this a prank?! I have a f*cking hell beartrap on my leg!! I'm going to f*cking torture you for that!

Nightmarrionette: ...*runs*

Nightmare: Get the f*ck back here!!

fnafdemon: is it always like this?

Lolcram: ...yep.... Make sure to Ask or Dare and Vote! Time for the next question to be featured in the next chapter!

What's an Anime/Manga is unexpectedly Shōnen?