know? what? how? react, jump, date...

Mike: whew! Best vacation ever!

Lolcram: welp. Time to continue.

SheepyHedgehog asks everyone if they know thefamousfilms.

Everyone: no.

Lolcram: nope...

XxExoticButterShowxX asks Glitchtrap what is he exactly and Funtime Freddy about the original pink but then purple thing.

Glitchtrap: that's true... What am I? Am I the killer? The memory of a killer? A virus? A ghost? *Chuckles* that's for you... *Glitches* to consider risking your life to know about... *Dark laughter*

Funtime Freddy: it's actually a lighting thing with our parts. Kind of like those mood rings that depend on temperature and such.

Bonbon: wait... I was a mood ring of some kind??

ARMYBTSFANDREAMS dares everyone to react to "JoJo's Bizzaire Adventure: Stardust Crusadors" opening and asks what they think.

Freddy: is everything cgi animated?

Bonnet: first few seconds I thought of "J-Stars Victory Vs"

Toy chica: ...isn't this every anime opening ever?

Toy Bonnie: ...*slaps her*

Nightzilla563 dares Springtrap to jump into a pool of deadly sharp objects off a diving board.

Springtrap: ...welp. let's get this over with. *Jumps off the diving board and into the sharp objects* huh... Guess the suit upgrade was pretty good. Still got a few cuts though.

Tunia: it's improvement.

ShylovesartXD dares Plushtrap to kiss Nightmare BB and Nightmare, date then have a sleep over with Nightmare BB.

Plushtrap: ....just... Just why...

Mike: I was not expecting this when I came back.

Plushtrap: pretty sure no one did.... I got on idea. *Does a quick kiss on their heads* bleh! Taste like misery!

Nightmare: that's our point of being a "nightmare". Now why the hell did you do that?!

Plushtrap: dared to.... And now... For a damn date.

Nightmare BB: ...is there a way out of this?

Plushtrap: there is one... *Gets gun and shoots himself* ....there's times like these I wish I wasn't bullet proof...

Nightmare: ...so where is this... Date...

Plushtrap: ....movie night?

Nightmare BB: better be a horror movie.

Later...

Nightmare: welp I'm out. Worst date ever because it was with Plushtrap. See ya.

Nightmare BB: ...sleep over is nice

Plushtrap: yeah... I'll invite more people. BTW you can't repeat a dare by changing a few things ShylovesartXD.

Lolcram: yep. Make sure to ask or dare and vote!