play, do whatever, there? watch, fav song? out? stupidest

MLPfan901 dares everyone to play Town of Salem.

Plushtrap: huh...

Toy Freddy: never heard about this game.

Twisted Freddy: this feels like a game that's hidden.

Toy chica: I'm so confused.

Just_Floor dares Springtrap to go into a random house and do whatever he wants and gives plushtrap a game he always wanted.

Plushtrap: oh sweet! Doom Eternal!

Springtrap: ok. Let's see what I'm dealing with. *Goes into a random house to see no one there* ...where are they?

Owners: *buying unnecessary "necessities"*

Springtrap: ...looks like they have too much toilet paper and hand sanitizer... *Takes some out with a sign saying "free hand sanitizer and toilet paper" then leaves*

XxExoticButterShowxX asks if the Joy of Creation characters are in the book if not, asks if Nightmare can play Joy of Creation and dares everyone to react to "We are number one but it's a [FNAF SFM] collab" by FreddoFrappe.

Lolcram: no I don't add anything out of the FNAF universe. I add what's true to the series not fanmade.

Nightmare: ...sure. I'll play *plays game* free roaming was something not done until later one in our games

Springtrap, Bonnie, and Toy Bonnie: ....

Bonbon: ..at least it's in honor of Stefan Karl.

Puppet: true

SheepyHedgehog asks what's everyone's favorite fan song.

Everyone: fnaf song.

Lolcram: oh thank goodness you guys found a loop hole. Last time I had to type this it was exhausting.

Spirit880 asks if Dreadbear and Grim foxy could be let out.

Lolcram: no that's a bad idea until we got new walls and windows enforced.

Mike: that happened two weeks ago.

Lolcram: ....let them out.

Tunia: *opens door*

Dreadbear and Grim Foxy: *comes out*

Grim Foxy; *runs out but slams into a wall*

Springtrap: ....should've seen that coming.

ARMYBTSFANDREAMS2006 asks who's the most stupidest in the group.

Lolcram: this was answered before. About 5 chapters ago I think.

Nightzilla563 dares Springtrap to eat the world's sweetest cake.

Springtrap: never heard of this. *Eats it* wow... That's really sweet.

Lolcram: huh... Make sure to Ask or Dare and Vote!