Play, listen, become...

TheWatcherKid15 dares everyone to play Roblox Piggy: Book 2.

Plushtrap: they continued this?

JJ: huh... I thought this was a rumor...

Toy Freddy: huh... Same gameplay but a few different things...

Lefty: okay... I was not expecting to play this.

Ennard: ...so... There's more story... Huh...

AlexiaSS666 dares everyone to listen to nostalgic and calming Minecraft music.

Funtime Freddy: very nostalgic and calm...

BB: this is good...

Bonnie: ...now I just want to play Minecraft in VR.

Chica: I remember when everyone was playing this...

Mangle: Its still popular...

HavocsCreations dares Nightmare to turn into a pile of talking spaghetti.

Nightmare: ....*sighs and transforms*

Freddy Frostbear: well someone became a creepypasta.

Nightmare: ...*mauls him*

Freddy Frostbear: Ah! I'm sorry!

MissUnpopularOpinion dares everyone to listen to songs from the Ponkansoup's series "From five go none" given.

Springtrap: ...the f*ck was up with the first one?

Puppet: the second one I understood thanks to the many images placed in.

Circus baby: ..so... The third she just became a hitman... Why... And did she kill herself or something?

Jeremy: oh there's a story, "Five to none"

Twisted Mangle: oh... The first one makes much more sense...

Nightmare Chica: the second one was pretty obvious especially from reading this now.

Ballora: oh... The third one kinda made it better... Ah who am I kidding you need to watch and read the series.

Twisted wolf: black rainbow? Is that a motherf*cking ZNation reference??

Toy chica: what's up with you?

Freddy: the singing for the first two... So robotic as if they were using Google to sing... True musicians should always try their own voice without trying to make it glitchy or hard to understand...

Fredbear: there goes his music critic side...

Bonnie: uh... Does that also go for crappy rappers, people who use auto tune, and rip off singers?

Twisted foxy: ...what's up with auto tune?

Lolcram: ...this is gonna be turned into an argument... Still, not surprised Freddy would criticize anything for music... Still weird... Make sure to Ask or Dare and Vote!

Tunia: and make sure to check out my book "Ask or Dare FNAF: The Next Gen"