how many, how, play, fear?

MissUnpopularOpinion asks Toy Freddy how many "deaths" has he had in his Nuzlocke run and how did he get a Plusle in Heart Gold.

Toy Freddy: ....a couple... of sad ones..... as for plusle I just literally named my Jolteon "Red Pikachu" out of stupidity.

Bonnet: ...okay first off, how dare you.

TheWatcherkid15 dares the FNAF 1 Animatronics to play Fnaf:Killer in purple and ask who's better, William or Vanny.

Freddy: ...I'm horrible for doing this...

Bonnie: ...wtf is up with the giant Scraptrap and Spring Bonnie outside?

Chica: The hell is wrong with the children?? Do they have a seizure when they die??

Foxy: ...this is just wrong.. wait where am I??

Fredbear: ...such bad things going on here... and does anyone see a difference between Vanny and William? Because I don't.

Freddy: yeah... I see no difference other than voice and the body itself...

Glitchtrap: I still wonder where the f*ck vanny is...

Meanwhile...

Vanny: I'm finally here! After so long, I- wait.... this is an out of buisness Chuck E. Cheese.... f*ck...

Dragon_wisper dares Springtrap to get everyone attention and say his fearspringtrap to get everyone attention and say his fear and if it's not possible Lolcram must curse him for two chapters evertime he moves he feels a burning sensation and it gets worse everytime.

Springtrap: ..how specific. But I'm not really scared of anything.

Lolcram: ....seriously?

Springtrap: ...I guess losing my family. Does that count?

Lolcram: yeah that's normal. Make sure to Ask or Dare and Vote!

Toy Freddy: I'm finally at the end!