σиє

It was a normal Monday, at the start of a normal week.

Well, it was normal to start with.

But let me tell you how all that changed.

It had been half a year already at Woodside High, and the pupils were filing in for yet another day at hell. Sorry, I meant school.

By nine o'clock, most students were in his or hers designated class for homeroom. However, there were three people still outside the building.

These three people weren't doing anything wrong. In fact, they were sorting out something that was wrong.

"oh my god! Hyuck, are you okay?" a boy with pink hair called out while running up to his friend, who's face was bleeding and bruised, he was also limping as he walked towards the entrance of the school.

The injured boy continued walking, almost ignoring the call of his friend. "C-can you just n-not make a fuss a-about it Jaemin. I'm n-not in the m-mood this m-morning" he sighed as he stepped closer to the glass enterace to the school.

"Hyuck stop! Just let us help you" a small boy, who followed loosely behind Jaemin shouted .

Hyuck stopped in his tracks to turn and face his friends, who eventually caught up. The two boys sighed as they looked at their beaten up friend.

"and w-what are you going to d-d-do about it, huh?" Hyuck stated as his friends sighed again. He wiped away the blood that was running from his nose with his sleeve. He then sighed before turning on his heels and walking straight to the toilets inside the building, to clean himself up.

"what are we going to do Jaemin?" the smaller boy asked as the two made their way to homeroom.

"I don't know Chenle. But we have to help him. Some how " he sighed as they continued to walk in silence.

As the bell rang for first period Hyuck emerged from the bathroom and started walking towards his biology class.

Hyuck hated science. In every shape and form, yet somehow he was top of his class. Then again, he was top of his class in every subject.

When Hyuck walked into the room, half the seats were already occupied by his classmates. He sighed and walked over to his seat in the far back corner.

A few minuets later Chenle and Jaemin entered, taking their seats next to him. Hyuck started taking his book and pencil case out of his bag when someone decided to shove them onto the floor.

"whoopsie!" the tall boy with dark brown hair laughed as he pretended it was an accident.

"don't be such a dick Lucas" a smaller boy from behind him sighed, shoving him out of the way.

"whatever Mark, you're no fun" Lucas sighed as he walked to his seat on the other side of the class.

"sorry about him, he's jus- woah, what happened to your face?" Mark asked as he looked up from where he was picking Hyucks stuff up from.

"N-N-nothing. Th-thanks Hyung" Hyuck stuttered, taking his stuff from Marks hands.

"it doesn't look like nothing. You should get that checked by the nurse. Does it hurt anywhere?" Mark asked as he looked at each cut and bruise individually.

"a-a little. I-I'll be F-fine" he said while sitting back in his seat.

"okay, well, I hope they heal soon" Mark smiled before walking over to his own seat as the teacher walked in and began the lesson.