иιиє

... The younger boy turned his head back, shuffling away, causing the distance between them to increase.

Mark turned away aswell after coming to his senses because of the younger's sudden actions. His cheeks almost burning up as much as the younger, who was now such a bright shade of red he could have been mistaken for a fire truck.

The two stayed facing away from each other until they cooled off. Hyuck sat up and pouted a little. "M-mark Hyung, I'm c-c-cold" he shivered as he started rubbing his clothed arms. He was currently wearing a hoodie and a pair of jeans.

"let's head home then" Mark smiled softly, helping the younger up after himself.

"B-but, I'm t-too tired" Hyuck whined, still pouting as he rubbed his weary eyes.

"fine. Do you want a piggyback?" Mark asked. Hyuck quickly nodded as a smile spread from ear to ear.

Hyuck hopped on and Mark made his way through the school to the exit. Soon enough they were walking down the dimly lit streets that lead to Hyucks House.

The younger boy's head resting on Mark's shoulder as he walked, bobbing along to each step. Mark would have thought he was sleeping if it wasn't for the small humming of a tune coming from the boy.

When they finally arrived home the two changed into some comfy clothes and snuggled up on the sofa under a blanket to help keep themselves warm. Mark switched on Netflix but Hyuck stole the remote before putting on the 'Despicable me' trilogy. Mark chuckled a little at the younger's choice of movie but soon stopped when Hyuck shot him a glare that would kill if looks could.

By the time the movies had finished, Hyuck had fallen asleep with his face pressed into Mark's chest. The older uwu'ed at the sight before slowly picking the younger up, when doing so, Hyuck wrapped his arms around Mark's neck and his legs around his waist. Mark smiled but just proceeded to bring the younger to his bed.

He put the younger into his bed and tucked him in. He smiled at the boy before starting to walk out.

"d-d-don't leave" Hyuck pleaded , giving the older puppy eyes. Instantly Mark's heart melted in his chest, seeping through his body like goo.

"I can't Hyuck. I don't want to go too fast and make things uncomfortable again" Mark sighed, lightly perching on the end of Hyuck's bed.

"but it w-w-won't make m-me uncomfortable, please s-stay" Hyuck pleaded again, crawling to the end of the bed and kneeling next to Mark with his hands in a prayer position. Mark let a small smile form from his lips as he ruffled the younger's hair,

"Fine, let me go get washed and I'll be back" Mark sighed as he stood up and started getting ready for bed, brushing his teeth, washing his face and so on.

When he finally walked back into the younger room, he found the boy snuggled up in the bed, fast asleep. He smiled once again before carefully climbing into the bed behind the younger, wrapping his arms around his waist and nuzzling his face into the back of Hyuck's neck.

The next morning the two woke with Hyuck practically lying on top of Mark, his head resting on the older's chest.

As normal, Mark woke up first. Being unable to move, because of the younger boy sleeping on him, he decided to stay for a while instead of waking him up.

As the younger boy slept, Mark would draw little doodles on his back, hearts, stars and other little things. Little did he known Hyuck had been awake for a while but was extremely reluctant to move because of the comfort and warmth he was feeling.