єιgнт

He walked to the only place he could think to look for the older. As he made his way down the roads, heading towards the beach, he felt his palms get sweaty and his breath deepening. His nerves and anxiety were really kicking in right now. But was he going to let that stop him?

No.

He continued his way until he met with the sanded area, the waves rolling onto the sand, one by one. Occasionally crashing into each other, causing spurts of water to fly up.

He looked around the area and took in a deep breath when he noticed the figure sat on one of the large rocks at the side of the beach.

He pulled out his phone and found the older's number, holding the device to his ear as he walked to a spot on the beach.

Mark looked down at his phone and saw the younger's caller ID. He rejected the call and placed his phone in his pocket.

Hyuck watched the older and sighed. But instead of walking over to the older he just called him again, and again and again. He had called 7 times before the boy finally picked up.

"What do you want Hyuck? I thought I told you to leave me alone" Mark sighed into the phone.

"l-l-look to y-your l-left, " he said. Mark turned his head in the opposite direction. Hyuck facepalmed and let out a small giggle before correcting Mark, "y-your other l-left". Mark instantly turned his head and spotted the younger stood not too far from him, but far enough to not be able to hear each other.

"Hyuck, what's going on?" he asked as he noticed a stack of large cards leaning against his legs.

"j-j-just w-watch" Hyuck giggled before hanging up and placing his phone in his pocket. Mark did the same and when he looked up, he noticed the younger now holding the cards in front of his chest, each reading something different.

I'm sorry I wasn't talking this morning

I didn't want to stutter in front of you and my heart was beating like crazy

I'm sorry for acting awkward around you

But every time I'm in the same room as you, I have to try and steady my breath

I'm sorry for pushing you away

I just didn't want to get hurt

Because I have had a crush on you for a long time

And being the only two people here only made it worse.

I didn't want to get hurt and I was scared to be alone.

I'm sorry I was selfish.

Mark now had a small smile plastered across his face as the younger put the cards down. Hyuck started walking towards Mark. Both felt the nerves kick in now.

It wasn't until Hyuck was stood a few feet from Mark that they realised this was the first time they had been so close since Marks outburst that morning.

"I like you too" Hyuck exclaimed. Not a single stutter. He looked up from the floor with a small smile. Mark now had an even bigger grin as he listened to the words the younger spoke. "w-w-will you F-forgive me?" Hyuck asked, his smile fading ever so slightly.