тєи

The next morning was pretty basic. The two woke up, got washed and dressed, ate breakfast and watched TV in the lounge. There was nothing particularly special. No new emotions. Not overly cute interactions. Nothing really special at all.

After lunch, Hyuck began to complain he was bored of being inside and Mark quickly agreed. The two decided, even though it was raining, they would take Pepper out for a walk together.

Mark put on a warm hat, scarf, gloves, his wellies and his coat, whereas, Donghyuck just threw on his wellies, a hoodie and a bobble hat. Mark tried to persuade the younger to put on a jacket or coat but he just refused, being stubborn and difficult.

In the end, Mark gave up and let the younger do as he pleased. As soon as Donghyuck stepped outside, he regretted not listening to the older a little. The rain wasn't particularly harsh, but mixed with the heavy wind and cold air, it was like the weather was attacking him.

He soon shook away the feeling and started splashing every puddle they crossed. Only a few minutes after leaving the house, his hat fell into a puddle. He quickly discarded it with Mark and continued enjoying the wet weather.

Mark watched the younger from behind while walking the dog. The boy looked so happy dancing and bouncing around the empty streets. He looked as though he was in his element. Mark couldn't help but smile widely as he sang and danced happily around in front of him.

When the two arrived back home they decided to chill out again. But the second they stepped into the house, Mark heard a small sound from behind him that made him freeze on the spot before turning around to face the younger boy who was just removing his hands from in front of his face.

"what was that?" Mark asked, pretending to not know exactly what just happened.

"N-N-nothing" The younger responded, wiping his face with his sleeve.

"really? Is that so?" Mark said, raising his eyebrows.

"yes, it i-choo" The younger sneezed again, cupping his face with his own hands.

"mmhmm" Mark hummed, leaning back on one foot and crossing his arms.

"I'm f-fine, i-it's just a-choo! " and again. Playing this off wasn't going to be as easy as he had hoped it to be. "it's j-just aler-choo! Ugh! Fine. You w-were right! I caught a co-choo!" He sneezed again, this time into the tissue that Mark held in front of him. The younger took the tissue and wiped his nose with it.

His face was now a paler shade of his usual tone, his cheeks and ears were red as well as a small spot at the tip of his nose.

"let's get you into bed and warm you up" Mark instructed, taking a few steps towards the stairs before noticing the younger wasn't following.

He turned around to see the younger sulking in his spot, his head hung low and a pout formed on his lips.

"Hyuck, come on, I'll take extra good care of you if you behave" Mark smiled, Hyuck looked up at the older boy and sighed before walking up the stairs in front of him and into his room. He took off his soaking wet clothes that had been drenched by the rain that was still continuing to fall outside.

Hyuck climbed into his bed and snuggled into the warmth of his sheets while Mark made him some soup and a hot chocolate to help him warm up quicker.

Hyuck took one spoonful of the soup and instantly spat it back out. "is it really that bad?!" Mark asked, shocked by the younger actions. Donghyuck just nodded with a cheeky grin before taking a sit if his hot chocolate, which definitely tastes better than the homemade soup Mark had attempted to pull together.