fιfтєєи

Mark woke to a heavy weight spread across his chest and the rest of his body. He slowly opened his eyes, allowing them time to adjust to the early morning light, well 10am light so I guess that's worse.

When he had finally managed to make out the younger boy sprawled across his body, he smiled. What else would you want to see first thing in the morning?

"Good morning sunshine" he beamed, tangling his fingers into the boy's bed head curls.

"mMmM...shhhh" Hyuck complained into the older's chest. Too comfortable to even think about moving even the tiniest bit right that second. Mark chuckled softly, trying not to further disturb the sleeping beauty on top of him.

After a while longer, the smaller boy started stirring again before sitting up in a huff. Mark looked up at the now pouting boy and felt his heart once again melt to slime.

"What's wrong princess?" Mark questioned, placing his hands on the younger's hips to support him.

"firstly, that, d-don't do it,"

"noted"

"secondly, I'm h-hungry" Hyuck pouted, crossing his arms and slouching down. Mark chuckled and gestured for the younger to get off, which he did. Mark then stood up and picked the younger up by the waist, carrying him to the kitchen and placing him down on the side.

Hyuck sat there, swinging his legs over the edge of the counter as Mark made a bowl of cereal for each of them. Even if it was almost lunchtime, their days weren't exactly routined anyway.

After eating, they headed back into the lounge where they started playing video games. Hyuck sat on Mark's lap as they played, occasionally jabbing him in the ribs with his elbow if the older started to win.

After a while, Hyuck put his controller down and turned around on the older's lap so that he was now facing him. He wrapped his legs around Mark's waist, his arms around his neck and buried his face into Mark's shoulder.

"what are you doing?" Mark chuckled at the baby wrapped around him.

"shweeping~ sshh" He whispered as he nuzzled closer to the older boy. Mark smiled and continued to play games while the younger boy napped on him, occasionally hugging closer to endure the older boy's unusually warm body temperature.

Every now and again Mark would stop playing for a second to check on the younger, brushing his hair from his face and smiling at the ball of cuteness that he was.

When Donghyuck woke up, he was unusually hyper so the two messed around and had fun for the afternoon. Winding down as the day was drawing to an end.

After putting together some dinner and finishing the whole thing off, as well as tidying up after, the two snuggled together on the couch. They binge-watched a drama in silence till the younger of the two broke it,

"M-Mark?" The older hummed in response. "What are we?" the younger asked. Everything went quiet for a moment while Mark thought about the randomness of the question but also how to answer.

"I'm not sure. But what I do know is that, even though we have been through some shit in the past month or so, just having you around makes me sure things will get better. When you are here I feel like there is nothing more important than seeing your smile. And I know we have only been talking for just over a month or whatever, honestly lost track of time now, but I feel like we have grown closer than I have ever been with anyone" Mark finished, taking in a deep breath to calm himself after what he just admitted.

There was no response from the younger boy. Just silence. However, he did tighten the grip he had around Mark's waist holding himself closer to the older boy. Mark smiled to himself as he sat up, detaching himself from the younger boy. He turned off the TV and stood up, picking the younger up before doing so.