.2

carebare posted a picture!

carebarehey, do you want to be bestfriends? @'therealnickmara***likes***comments

carebare
hey, do you want to be bestfriends?
@'therealnickmara
***likes***comments

user
helping her over heartbreak, i'm crying
↳that's what bestfriends do bb

thatbzia
ooouu buy me a pair of those
queen_nevaeh
i second that
↳i gotchu guys

user
why don't they just date already!?
↳that would be like incest tbh
therealnickmara
we a family

therealnickmara
uhhh... well this is awkward
↳*tear*

user
oof nick is ruthless
↳ikr

zionkuwonu
woah, you two look like the couple that keeps showing up on my insta feed
↳woah you look like the thirsty guys in my dms!
thatbzia
get wrecked

"why are we doing this again?" care asked as nick dragged her through the mall.

"because you don't want to leave the house and i need to get this pair of shoes" nick explained making caroline want to go home even more. nicks hand gripped care's arm in a way that could give off the wrong idea, but he didn't care, he wanted those shoes. they arrived at the store named fight club and the two of them walked in. immediately nick was gravitated towards the nike section and picked up a pair showing it to an employee who disappeared into the back.

care looked at the shoe closely on the shelf. it was sealed with plastic but the reds and whites of the shoe didn't fail to shine threw. caroline shrugged to herself putting the shoe back onto the shelf and walked to nick while was paying at the front.

"i don't see it" care said to nick.

"of course you don't, you only wear white sneakers" nick roasted her for being a basic bitch.

"shut up mr. i need a pair of white air forces ones for everyday of the week" caroline imitated him.

"shut up" nick said pushing caroline as they walked out of the store. the two walked around the mall some more, stopping into some different store but not buying anything.

"hey let's stop in here" nick pointed to a louis vuitton store.

"ok" care shrugged internally questioning nicks decision because this store wasn't usually nicks cup of tea. they walked in immediately feeling the judgement of the employees, but inevitably tried to ignore it. nick walked to the jewelry counter talking to the employee about something while care admired all the overpriced shoes and handbags displayed.

"you ready?" nick called out to care who was lost in looking at the belts.

"yeah im good" care replied walking out of the store with nick when she noticed he had a louis vuitton bag in his hand "what, when?" care laughed.

"i'll show you in the car" nick smiled and the two walked to nicks car.

"now show me" care said eagerly as they hopped into the car.

"jeez" nick laughed, but begun to pull the small box from the bag. care waited with anticipation while she watched nick. nick undid the small box tied with a blue ribbon and revealed the necklace with an "n" on it.

"it's cute, but a little girly might i add" caroline laughed as she studied the necklace closer.

"good thing it's not for me" nick looked at care who gave him a confused look.

"nick no" care stuck her hand out, she was never one to except expensive gifts and never let anyone pay for her, unless it was drinks.

"yes" nick insisted and wrapped the necklace around cares neck. the necklace hung at the right length on her neck, making it seem perfect. nick admired the sight of his bestfriend wearing his initial. care held the charm in her hand in disbelief.

"you threw your other one out, i figured you needed a replacement, an upgrade if you will"

"i love you" care pulled nick into a hug over the middle consul of the car.

"i love you too"