.17

carebare just posted a picture!

carebare
careBARE pt. 61738
@'therealnickmara

***LIKES***COMMENTS

therealnickmara
finally got the tag
↳tryn use my clout?
therealnickmara
just showing off my photography and trying to do it in peace
↳might have to cut a bitch off

user
where y'all at
↳lil road trip

babygliyah
cutie!!
↳btw that's your bikini
babygliyah
i knew it look familiar
↳love youuuu

user
don't be shy face the camera
↳*nervous laugh*

samjordan
wow view is crazy
user
sir she didnt block you because she's mature, but don't be all up in her comments
↳period.

"hurry up!" nick yelled up to care who was getting dressed. he looked at his phone waiting for care so they could start their day trip go san diego.

"it's not like you were thirty minutes late" care rolled her eyes walking down the stairs with her backpack and a towel in hand.

"well i was so you should've been ready" nick replied sassily and walked out he door with care following. nick grabbed the door to his already running car opening it for care and the hopping around to the other side getting in and driving off.

"how kong's the ride supposed to be?" care asked grabbing a water from the cooler in the back.

"grab me one too please and it's supposed to be three hours" nick replied.

"ok not too bad" care replied handing nick his water and then sat back in her seat connecting to aux.

one hour in

"i really have to pee nick please" care begged nick to stop because she was about to pee her pants from her two bottles of water.

"your making this 3 hour trip even longer" nick huffed and got off at the exit pulling into the mcdonald's that was right there.

"thank you" care ran into the restaurant making nick laugh.

two hours in

"i just wanna make you feel ok, but all you do is look the other way. i can't tell you how much i wish i didn't want to stay. i just kinda wish you were gay" nick and care both sang along to i wish you were gay by billie eilish. an artist that nick never listened to alone but caved because she was one of cares favorites.

"what if we went to her concert" nick looked over at care who store at him.

"that's just mean" care shook her head seeing that nick was just joking. nick began to laugh trying to hold it back.

"it's kinda funny" nick smiled

arrival

"finally" care got out as soon as nick parked at the beach and stretched her legs out. nick slowly got out of the car as well grabbing the cooler and towel from the back and starting walking on the sand. care noticed nick walkigg bf away shut her door hurriedly and caught up to him.

"here's good" care said looking around seeing it wasn't too crowded. she set her towel down and nick did the same and took off their clothes revealing their bathing suits. care pulled off her oversized t shirt revealing her lavender bikini that complimented her skin beautifully. nick found himself  looking to long at care and snapped himself out of it before she could notice.

"it's hella hot out" care said pulling her hair into a low bun and laid down on her stomach on her towel.

"that calls for a drink" nick said reaching over pulling out a watermelon white claw for care and a bud light for himself.

"cheers" care held up the drink and they tapped them together taking a swig after.

"we should jump off that rock" nick watched people jump in from a huge rock into the water. care rested herself on her elbows squinting to see the people jumping off.

"ehhhh" care looked at nick hating heights.

"come on" nick said finishing his second beer and pulled care up from her towel.

"ok nick this is way too high" care said peering over the edge of the rock seeing the twenty five foot drop.

"come on care" nick nudged her.

"first time?" a guy asked coming up next to her.

"yeah" care looked up at him. he stood a good five inches taller than her wearing a bright blue bathing suit that brought out his tan.

"don't worry it's not that bad, just don't think about jumping" he smiled down at her crossing his arms naturally.

"you make it sound easier than it actually is" care chuckled at him making him laugh as well, them both interested in the other. they count i her to make small y'all until nick came behind care wrapping his arms around her stomach and then running off the side of the cliff.

"nick!!!" care screamed as he jumped. they hit the water what felt like immediately. care came to the surface wiping her face and hair back.

"see wasn't that bad" nick smiled.

"i'm going to kill you" care splashed him "you only did that cause i was talking to that guy. your jealous"

"yeah ok" nick smiled shaking his head and the two began swimming to he side of the rock where they could climb back off.

"have you talked to sam since thanksgiving?" nick asked as they sat in the back of his car with blankets watching the sunset while eating ice cream.

"no, moving on from him" care replied chewing on her spoon.

"as you should" nick agreed.

"yeah i guess" care replied and looked off into the blues and pinks in the sky.  she couldn't help but think about what happened earlier with nick on the rock. cares mind also wandered back to the kiss they shared on thanksgiving and her undetermined feelings on it.

"what's going on up in there?" nick asked chuckling admiring cares thinking face, which was her biting the inside of her cheeks.

"nothing, just-" care looked at nick and then down at her ice cream "you ever think about weather there's something like more between us. like we're not just meant to be best friends?"

"sometimes" nick shrugged taking a bite of ice cream "more now then i have ever before. but that's be weird right?" nick made eye contact with care.

"yeah" care agreed.