.26

carebare just posted a picture!

carebare call me bunny***LIKES***COMMENTS

carebare
call me bunny
***LIKES***COMMENTS

"awe care" jennifer pointes to a picture of care in her high school yearbook. care squinted are the picture of her with braces and a lulu head band that was partially covering her forehead.

"oh my god was i blind" care laughed at herself.

"thank go that headband phase only lasted a month" heather chuckled.

"it's cute" jennifer reassured care.

"oh my god" nick let out a loud laugh and pointed to a picture. care looked at heather who was laughing as well.

"let me see" care pulled the yearbook from heathers hand seeing a picture of care at the freshman year halloween costume contest.

"nope we are done" care shut the book once she saw her freshman year costume which was dora.

"awe come on" jennifer reaches out for the book but care pulled it away.

"nope" care stood up with it.

"come on it's not like i didn't know you in high school " nick reasoned.

"i don't care it's still embarrassing for me" care shook her head and walked upstairs to her room.

"wow i can't believe you deal with her" heather laughed making her mom slap her arm.

"i'll go get her" nick shook his head with a smile on his face and jogged up the stairs. nick walked into cares room seeing her sitting on the bed on her laptop. care didn't look up from her laptop but she could see it was nick from the corner of her eye. nick walked over to the bed hopping onto it sitting right next to care.

"oouu get that dress" nick pointed to a sexy black dress with an open back.

"you paying?" care asked nick jokingly considering it was a 300$ dress.

"if you like it i will" nick replied and care just looked at him not surprised by the sentence that just came out of his mouth.

"come back downstairs, my mom is almost finished making dinner" nick said closing cares laptop.

"i don't want to look at that stupid yearbook again" care pouted.

"ok" nick nodded pulling care onto his lap.

"you know how much i hated high school" care looked at him seriously.

"ok no more yearbook" nick agreed. nick nodded and placed a kiss on cares lips.

"mhm let's stay" care pulled nick so the kiss didn't break. care moved back in the bed slowly trying to pull nick up.

"you know i'd love to" nick pulled away biting his lower lip slowly "but we are going shopping remember"

"ugh let's ditch heather and connor" care sat up so that her face was an inch from nick.

"come on i'll treat you today" nick tried convincing her. care scrunched her face still not wanting to go.

"come on" nick picked up care and began walking out the room with her in his arms.