.10

carebare just posted a picture!

carebare love a lot bear❥**LIKES***COMMENTS

carebare
love a lot bear
**LIKES***COMMENTS

samjordan
cutie
↳uwu

user
so no nick?
↳nick is my friend bear

thatbzia
ahhhhhh!¡!
↳AHHHHH

therealnickmara
my mom wants an original of this
↳she just texted me

user
mom?
↳hi child

"so your not even gonna tell me why?" care asked siting on the counter of the kitchen eating strawberries one by one and throwing the stems in the sink. nick stood in the kitchen with her shirtless meal prepping for the next week.

"no is it really that big of a deal?" nick shook his head looking at care "we only dated for like a month of two" nick turned back to his cutting board which had a spread of vegetables.

"ok but like we tell eachother everything, i don't know why your not telling me about this" cafe shrugged throwing a strawberry stem into the sink making if it down the drain directly.

"can you please just let it go" nick grew a slight temper with care.

"ok jeez" care looked at nicks hi had his back to her  confused and hopped down from the counter "i'm meeting up with sam" care grabbed her bag and headed out the door.

"let me guess" zion walked into the kitchen taking cares spot on the counter and bit into a strawberry.

"z seriously" nick looked at zion referring to the conversation he had just had with care.

"you can't tell her because it's about her right?" zion narrowed his eyes at nick making him shake his head no.

"i broke up with madison because she was only a distraction to begin with" nick put his food in the fridge.

"ok and you only kept her to not think about care, right?" zion continued to pry.

"i don't like care like that!" nick snapped at zion raising his voice "what i mean is yeah, it was because of cage but not because i liked her is was because she didnt have as much time with me since sam. i thought that it would help her realize but it did quite the opposite actually"

"he was just like mad at me and i didn't even do anything" care said disgusted to sam as they sat in his apartment living room.

"maybe he's just sad from the break up" sam supposed but care knew it wasn't that, she had seen nick sad before and this wasn't it.

"i don't know but somethings up" care leaned back into the couch.

"why don't you guys like take a day, go to the mall or the beach do what ever care and nick do" sam suggested.

"you know what that's a good idea" care agreed and picked up her phone texting nick that they were hanging the whole day tomorrow.