.25

carebare just posted a picture!

carebarefam bamLIKES***COMMENTS***

carebare
fam bam
LIKES***COMMENTS***

"i'm so happy that our families are coming out at the same time!" care said excitedly to nick as she read a text from her mom saying that she had just hopped in an uber.

"i know me too" nick replied "my mom just texted she'll be here in about 2 hours"

"same with mine" care smiled. nick collapsed on the couch with car snuggling into her.

"a lot can happen in two hours" nick mumbled.

"i just did my makeup" care shook her head at nick.

"of course" nick shook his head disappointed.

"i think i just heard a car pull up" nick said walking to the front of the house looking out the window. care quickly ran behind him checking the window as well and squealed in excitement once she saw her mom, brother, and sister get out of the uber. care ran outside running to her mom first.

"care baby!" her mom yelled once she saw her. she took her into her arms hugging her oldest child who she hadn't seen in way too long.

"hey mans what's up" connor cares younger brother dapped up nick who stood at the door.

"nothin much" nick replied and hugged cares younger sister heather.

"wow care you really stepped up from your last place" heather commented looking around her spacious la home.

"if you came out here to visit more you'd know that there's a room for you" care said sassily giving her a hug.

"nick how are you?" cares mom gave nick a hug.

"i'm good, how was the flight?" nick asked.

"oh yeah i hope it wasn't bad" care added.

"it was good" she reassured the two of them.

"yeah except the baby the was sitting next to me spitting up every two seconds" connor shook his head in disgust.

"like i said it was good" jennifer replied and walked further into the house that she had only visited once previously.

"mom your room is downstairs, and connor you and heather are upstairs sharing the guest room" care pointed up the stairs.

"i call the bed!" connor yelled out running up the stairs making heather sprint after him.

"nick when is your mom supposed to get in, i figured she's be here before us" jennifer asked nick curiously.

"she's actually over at mine right now, i just got a text" nick said looking down at his phone "i'm gonna head over there but we will see you in a little for dinner right?"

"yeah" care replied. nick nodded giving care a kiss on the cheek before leaving the house.

"thats new" cares mom said after the door closed.

"what?" care asked confused

"the fac kiss he just laid on you" heather said walking down the stairs.

"it wasn't fat" care rolled her eyes.

"whatever you say" heather replied.

"care my baby" deb nicks mom aka cares second mom reached out her arms as soon as she walked over to the dinner table.

"how are you?" care asked hugging her tightly.

"tired but super excited to be here" she replied and hugged the rest of cares family. nick gave care a hug and said hello to everyone else as well. nick pulled out cares chair for her and sat down next to her.

"so what's everyone gonna get?" nick asked looking at the menu.

"not sure yet" care replied scanning over the menu. she looked up to see her sister looking at her and then nicks arm which was not cares leg but from heathers angle she could only assume it was on her leg.

"what?" care mouthed to her.

"nick" she replied. care rolled her and and opened her menu all the way shielding her and nicks faces from everyone. 

"heyo" nick said looking at the menu and then at care confused.

"we have to tell them now before my sister and mom get more annoying" care whispered to nick.

"you want to do it?" nick asked with a smile on his face.

"together" care replied. nick leaned in giving her a small peck and then pulled down the menu. the four others all gave them weird looks as to what just happened.

"nick and i" care began and looked at nick "are dating" they both finished.

"ha! i knew it!" heather screamed a bit too loud "sorry" heather lowered her voice.

"well congratulations" deb smiled "finally you can be my really daughter"

"in law" nick added "let's not get that mixed up" nick laughed.