.20

carebare just posted a picture!

carebarepicnic date***LIKES***COMMENTS

carebare
picnic date
***LIKES***COMMENTS

user
date!?

zionkuwonu
stirring the pot

babygliyah
aweeeeee

user
you move on fast

user
like if you love care

"where are you taking me?" care walked blindfolded holding onto one of nicks hand through an open field she presumed. nick made her put on a blindfold as soon as he picked her up to ensure that the date was a surprise.

"ok open" nick said as he let go of cares hand. care pulled the blindfold off of her eyes the sun immediately making her squint. once her eyes adjusted she looked to see the white blanket laid across the grass with nick standing next to it was a basket in his hand. he gave her his childish smile the one that never failed to make her smile.

"this is one of the cutest dates i've been on before" care curled out her bottom lip.

"seriously?" nick said surprised putting the basket down beginning to take out the food he had made.

"mhm" care nodded.

"well you got me now" nick smiled.

"i've always had you" care took a bite out of a strawberry.

"i miss being back home in jersey" care admitted to nick as they began to eat the snacks nick packed.

"yo same" nick agreed.

"i think about us all going down to the mall and just hanging there for hours just messing around too often" care shook her head.

"those were the days i swear" nick chuckled.

"i wonder if our parents ever thought we were more than friends?" care asked curiously

"probably, they'd find us sound asleep together in the same bed every friday night why wouldn't they assume" nick laughed.

"until you got a girlfriend and she hated me" care laughed along.

"jeez that was bad"

"do you mind that i post the way i do on instagram, like my more scandalous pictures?" care asked nick during their little game of asking questions.

"no, you do you" nick replied "how do you truly feel about me being in the band?"

"i like it, you seem happy and the guys are some of the best people i know" care replied honestly "do you like me blonde or brunette?"

"both, but i think brown looks more sophisticated" nick replied.

"hm interesting" care nodded.

"do you like my style?" nick asked.

"i think that it's good. but, sometimes it doesn't make sense, like you'll be wearing three layers and it's 90° out" care laughed.

"it's called fashion" nick defended himself.

"never said i didn't like it" care rose her hands in defense.

"you don't think is dating eachother would change anything do you?" care asked nick truthfully.

"well i think little things would be different, but we'd act like we do now, nothing would change that" nick replied playing with cares hair.

"what little things?" care asked again.

"you know like kissing eachother, no more talking about bad relationships, seeing eachother naked" nick randomly listed off "why?"

"every relationship i've ever had has ended badly, most recently sam but that one ended the most pleasantly. but still, if we don't work out then i don't want everything to be ruined" care shared the unbearable anxiety she was facing due to the fact that her and nick were getting closer to making it official.

"remember when i walked in on you hooking up with that guy at a party in high school?" nick asked care jogging the terrible memory.

"yeah" care replied not seeing why is was relevant.

"we managed the stay friends after that right?" nick replied.

"it's different nick"

"no it's not care"