.7

carebare just posted a picture!

carebareheads up in the clouds ☁️ ***LIKES***COMMENTS

carebare
heads up in the clouds ☁️
***LIKES***COMMENTS

thatbzia
damn he must be hot
↳my lips are sealed

queen_neveah
ooou
↳yea yea

user
does she got a mans!?
↳one can wish tehehe

therealnickmara
your welcome
↳ shush

"i can't believe people actually reply to people who slide into their dms" neveah subtly shaded her best friend fro replying to his dm.

"shut up, your just jealous you don't have a v day date" care shot back giving her a sassy look through her vanity mirror.

"so where is he taking you?" aaliyah asked while she fixed her own makeup with a compact mirror.

"don't know, it's on melrose some sort of italian restaurant" care shrugged as she applied her clear lip gloss. she was nervous more than she had been for her previous first dates.

"don't fret you'll be good, and if you need to get out you know the text" aaliyah comforted her.

"and that text is to nick" neveah finished the sentence.

"mhm" aaliyah nodded. care laughed at her two friends and stood up checking her outfit in the mirror one last time. she wore a cheetah print dress that hugged her figure and a denim jacket with cheetah print patches on it to make it more casual.

"stop you look amazing, now go" neveah shoves her towards the door.

"he's not even here yet" care laughed and right then her phone rang notifying her that her uber that contained sam was in the driveway.

"fuck" care laughed nervously one of her many defense mechanisms. care waved one last time to her friends and walked out to the drive way. as she closed the front door behind her she saw the same man she did on her phone screen waiting outside the suv. he lit up in a sense when he saw her walk down the walkway to the car.

"hi, it's nice to meet you" caroline gave him a friendly hug wrapping her arms around him shortly but long enough to take in his scent.

"you too, shall we?" sam motioned towards the car. care nodded and got into the car, sam following after her shutting the door and they drive off. after some small talk in the car they arrived at the restaurant, nothing to fancy or casual, perfect for a first date care thought.

"is it ok?" sam asked talking about the restaurant.

"oh yeah it's perfect" care smiled at him. they got seated and continued talking, less small talk.

to her the date was going really well, she didn't have any reason to be worried. he was easy to talk to, easy to listen to, and made her laugh most importantly.

"ok so if you had to pick which friend" sam said with a mouthful of ice cream. care thought about his question 'if you could turn one of your friends into the opposite gender who would it be'.

"nick" care tapped her spoon in the air "definitely nick" she laughed thinking about what he would be like as a girl in her head.

"why not neveah!?" sam asked almost offended that he didn't pick neveah.

"because she would go around breaking girls hearts" care laughed "i choose nick because he's always there for me, and honestly it would be really funny to see him as a girl"

"meaningful and comedic, my girl" sam laughed along with care.

"ok what about if you had to choose one to never wear a certain article of clothing again what would it be? and it has to be something you have worn before!"

"uhhh" sam has to think "probably dress shoes, they are so uncomfortable" sam admitted.

"ugh boring" care rolled her eyes playfully.

"come one you think of something better" sam defended himself.

"i don't know, i was expecting something like underwear" care laughed.

"i don't know about you but going commando isn't really my thing" sam toon another bite of his ice cream. care just laughed at the fact that he had ice cream in his chin and he didn't even no it.

"hey you have-" care began leaving in to wipe it off but her phone started ringing instead. she picked it up and muted it to find a couple texts from her friends and lastly a call from austin, he must not of know she was on a date. eche scrolled through the good luck texts that her friends sent her and smiled at them.

"everything good?" sam asked.

"yeah" care shut her phone off and looked back at him "what were you saying?"

"uhhh i don't remember" sam stretches his bottom lip out.

"well me either" care laughed and looked down at his lips as he did the same.

"i think the ubers here" sam said not looking away from here.

"ok cool" care replied her eyes fluttering down at his lips and then back up to his eyes. she wished he had kissed her.

"night" sam hugged care taking in her fresh vanilla scent.

"night" care replied and waved goodbye walking up her driveway. she opened her door with her keys to find her all of her friends in her living room.

"uhhh hey guys" care walked in placing her keys and bag in the counter and joined them all. care plopped doen next to nick and took a handful of the popcorn he was eating.

"is this parasite?" care asked interested.

"yeah" edwin replied.

"so how did it go?" aaliyah asked paying the tv making everyone mad but they all waited for her answer.

"it was really good" care smiled thinking shit it

"did you kiss?" she asked eagerly.

"we were about to but someone decided to call me" care shot her head over to austin giving him a playful stank eye. austin pauses eating his popcorn while everyone looked at him

"it's was to see if you needed an out, you didn't answer so i knew you were enjoying yourself" austin defended himself.

"well anyways he felt like a breath of fresh air, not like these other guys" care shrugged and took some more popcorn. aaliyah unpaused the tv and they all continued to watch. nick eyed zion letting him know that their time with care and sam was now done and would step back and just hope that they will go far on their own.