.16

carebare posted a picture!

carebarebaddest bitches you know***LIKES***COMMENTS

carebare
baddest bitches you know
***LIKES***COMMENTS

comments are disabled for this post

"ok bitch well what did he say!?" zia said sassily sitting at cares vanity reapplying her lip gloss.

"that we should go back downstairs" care said with a look of pain on her face.

"bitch the second you walked down i could tell" zia replied giggling.

"bull shit" care rolled her eyes.

"she ain't lying i saw it too" neveah pressed her lips together as she laid on cares bed.

"i have to agree with them, and you know i never do that" aaliyah agreed.

"what ever" care huffed and leaned her head back onto the wall.

"how did you feel during the kiss?" neveah asked curiously considering the only reason they were all crowded in her room when she had a whole house to herself was to talk about the kiss.

"it felt, like odd. like i knew i was kissing nick but it didn't feel like i was, like it wasn't weird that i was kissing him. well it was weird but only like half weird. but i don't know i guess i enjoyed it" care tried to explain her jumbled feelings.

"how long it take for him to pull away?"

"so you didn't pull away right away?" zion looked at nick confused as he tried to comprehend his feelings as well.

"no, my eyes were open and then they began to shut and then i pulled away" nick walked through it again.

"so that means that you didn't hate it" zion said simply.

"it does? does it?" nick said to zion and then himself.

"yeah man" zion laughed at nicks confusion.

"it's just like, she's my best friend" nick groaned.

"let's get this straight. care is a 10/10, she is the most genuine person i have ever met, and she'll drop everything to help a friend. there's no con to liking her"

"yeah but she's my best friend. we have something more, it doesn't work, nothings the same. have you seen any rom com ever?" nick looked at zion disgusted.

"shut up" zion dragged out and paused his game he was currently playing.

"why do i even come to you for advice?" nick questioned his judgement and then gave up and walked out of the room.

"i'm right!" zion yelled from behind the closed door making nick shake his head.