.14

carebare just posted a picture!

carebarea bitch misses nyc***likes***comments

carebare
a bitch misses nyc
***likes***comments

comments are disabled for this post.

care and nick walked through the pretty little thing store in la. care held a few tops in her hand and was currently looks at a backless grey long sleeve shirt.

"care what about this" nick said walking up to care holding up two graphic t shirts for himself from the men's section and a pair of joggers to match.

"yeah i love" care reached out her hands for the shirts but nick pulled back giving her a look.

"for me" nick blinked a few times

"ohhh" care replied and took a step back "yeah it's cute i guess" care shrugged and picked up the shirt she was looking at.

"your so annoying" nick shook his head and laughed at her. care walked around looking at all the racks accumulating many pieces.

"here" nick handed care an off the shoulder printed top which he knew she would love.

"ooouuu thank you" care smiled at nick.

"i'm gonna go try on" care said motioning towards the changing room.

"please don't take too long" nick groaned slightly.

"i won't" care shook her head "there is a chair you can sit in outside of the room so we can talk and you can tell me if you like the fit or not"

"fine" nick followed behind care. he sat down in the chair outside of the room that care was in and waited for her.

"you know what i've been thinking about a lot?" care said from behind the door.

"what?" nick replied curiously.

"home" care replied. she pulled on the pair of baggy jeans and opened the door for nick "thoughts?"

"i like both" nick said about her shirt and jeans. care nodded and went back into the room.

"yeah i miss home too" nick continued their conversation.

"i miss that home made cooking" care said referring to him and nicks mom annual party's where they would invite over all their close friends and everyone would bring a dish.

"i miss those so much, all the carbs" nick gave it a chefs kiss.

"agreed" care opened the door wearing another top and bottom duo.

"loose the bottoms" nick said honestly.

"i miss your mom" care said closing the door

"what about your mom?" nick laughed to himself.

"i saw her way more recently than your mom it's been like over a year" care said admiring the dress she put on the mirror before showing nick.

"yeah, it's just been crazy for both of us" nick admitted.

"yeah i get that" care replied and walked out all the way from the dressing room.

"i really like that" nick said loving the dark maroon color.

"i think i'm gonna get it" care nodded.

"is your mom coming for thanks giving?" care asked once she got back into the dressing room.

"yeah" nick nodded.

"yes i can't wait" care smiled to herself as she changed into her own clothes. "she's cooking right?"

"of course" nick nodded "she offered how could i decline"

"you can't, if you did i would've killed you" care said coming out of the room with a handful of clothes.

"let's pay" nick said and they walked over to the register.

"hi find everything you were looking for?" the cashier asked care.

"yeah i did" care smiled and grabbing nicks things and added them to her purchase.

"care no" nick shook his head.

"yeah" care nodded and looked back at that cashier. care payed before nick could put up any more fuss about her buying him some clothes.

"thanks" nick said not wanting to accept it.

"your welcome" care smiled feeling good.