.15

carebare posted a picture!

carebarethankful for my family ❥***LIKES***COMMENTS

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

carebare
thankful for my family
***LIKES***COMMENTS

queen_neveah
love all y'all hoes ❥

zionkuwonu
fammmmmm

therealnickmara
we cute asf
↳frfr

babygliyah
ima cry
↳been doing too much of that
user
tea

user
not fair you can flex so hard on us
↳my friends are just beautiful i have to show them off

theaustinporter
forever thankful
↳love you dad

thatbzia
love y'all even tho i hate y'all ❥
↳aww

edwinhonoret
gang gang

brandon_arreaga
4ever
↳5ever

user
their friend group is superior, don't argue
↳straight facts

care paced the living room worried sick about thanksgiving dinner. she cracked her knuckles, a terrible nervous habit, as she waited to hear the door open again. nick looked into the living room as he placed the butter on the table and walked over to care to help calm her down.

"don't be worried we are all here" nick comforted her.

"i just- i haven't seen him in a month" care replied playing with her hands nervously.

"i'll be sitting next to you if you need to we can always take a breather outside" nick informed her and she nodded.

"o don't even know why i said yes" cafe laughed at herself for putting herself through this.

"because your a nice person and didn't want him spending thanksgiving alone" nick replied do and the door opened. cares eyes went wide while nick tried to peak at the door. nick grabbed cares hand reassuringly and walked her to the kitchen. there sam walked in being greeted by nicks mother.

"too bad he couldn't figure his life out he's hot" she mumbled walking pst nick and care to find water to put the flowers into.

"hey what's up" nick dapped sam up.

"nothin much" sam replied and stopped and looked at care "hey care" sam smiled awkwardly.

"h-hi" care let out a breathy hi that tears almost came out with as well. sam leaned in for a friendly hug with care politely declined and shook his hand instead.

"well dinners ready" nicks mom broke the tension in the room.

"let's eat huh" sam gave care and nick a closed mouth smile and pulled out a chair.

"you ok to sit next to him?" nick whispered in her ear pulling out the seat in between sam and zia. care nodded and sat in the chair pulling herself in. zia grabbed her hand under the table and squeezed it reassuringly. the wine began to be poured and the turkey was cut and they all began to eat and make conversation, especially sam with care.

"so what have you been up to?" sam asked after care rejected his last few questions.

"i'm sorry i just need to use the bathroom" care pushed out her chair abruptly and put her napkin on her barley touched plate making everyone look at her. nick followed excusing himself from the table and walking to the upstairs.

"i can't do this" care cried. she slide against the wall sitting down on the cold hardwood of nicks bedroom.

"yes you can" nick bent down in front of her.

"i can't, every time he talks it just reminds me of how much i miss him and how much i loved him. i can't even look at him"

"hey look at me" nick spoke in a stern voice making care pick her head up "your strong. you make your own choices and you don't take anyone's bull shit. so don't let his bullshit small talk break you down. show him what he is missing"

"ok" care spoke lowly. she closed her eyes taking a few breaths and looked up at nick. she leaned in and kissed him, for a reason she didn't know but apparently her body did. nick had his eyes open in shock not know king what to make out of the situation. as soon as his eyes began to flutter shut he pulled away immediately.

"i'm sorry i don't know why" care began still panicking but more about the fact that she just kissed her best friend.

"don't worry about it. let's go downstairs now and show everyone that your doing ok" nick nodded and opened the door. care sat up and walked out rushing down the stairs with nick following her. she cleared her throat getting back into her chair making everyone interested in what just happened.

"everything ok?" sam asked as everyone continued their conversations.

"yeah sorry emergency" care took a piece of turkey and ate it "sorry i cut off the conversation"

"no, don't worry at all" sam replied surprised and happy that she was talking back to him "what has been going on?"

"you know just working, what about you?" care continued to make small talk with him. zia watched from a few chairs over watching both care and nicks behaviors.

"they definitely kissed" zia whispered to zion.

"100%" zion replied