.19

carebare just posted a picture!

carebarepregaming at its finest@'thatbzia***LIKES***COMMENTS

carebare
pregaming at its finest
@'thatbzia
***LIKES***COMMENTS

thatbzia
still trying to figure out what animal yours is

therealnickmara
yall taking forever

user
favorite duo

hayesgrier
fine ass puppy dog

user
ok but like...how?

"only took y'all two extra hours to get ready" nick whined as care and zia walked into the prettymuch crib seeing all of their friends dancing and drinking.

"get out of our way before you ruin my night" zia pushed nicks shoulder lightly letting them walk by him making him scuff. they lead themselves into the kitchen both grabbing a drink and then went over to the living room where their friends were all dancing and singing along.

"hey" nick leaned over the couch where care sat with a bunch of other people. care looked back at. nick no one else noticing him and watched him tilt his head towards the studio. care nodded holding her cup and walked around the couch jogging up to nick. nick grabbed cares hand leading them into the empty studio and care took a seat on the red leather couch that sat against the wall across from the booth.

"what's up?" nick asked sitting down next to care facing her.

"you seriously pulled me in here just to say what's up?" care laughed and sank down into the couch.

"well yeah it's loud out there" nick chuckled.

"well i'm doing good, you?" care replied taking a sip from her cup.

"i'm good" nick nodded.

"ok now care to share the real reason that you pulled me in here?" care looked at him with a sassy look.

"i just wanted to check up on you. you freaked after we kissed and i just wanted to see how you were doing that's all" nick shrugged innocently.

"oohhh" care said just above a whisper. she nodded pulling on her bottom lip thinking about weather she should tell nick the truth or not "when we kissed, for a split second i thought about sam and how he hurt me. that's why i freaked and pulled away" care said truthfully after all they did tell eachother everything.

"do you still think bout him a lot?" nick asked concerned for her because he knew how much that heartbreak took out of her.

"no" care shook her head "i don't even know why it happened. i think the kiss just triggered something" care shrugged.

"ok, i'm glad your good" nick nodded taking a sip from his beer.

"what's up you seem down" care sat up from the couch and sat right next to nick so that their legs were touching.

"nothing i'm good" nick reassured care with a smile on his face.

"you should smile more often, it fits you" care said admiring his pearly white teeth.

"so should you" nick replied smiling even wider making care smile.

"fair" care replied and placed a hand on nicks neck. nick placed his free hand on her waist and guided her towards him placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

"we should go out before they get sus" nick said standing up from the couch giving out his hand to help care.

"i know for a fact that we're gonna come up tonight" care laughed.

"we?" nick rose his brows while he opened the door referring to the fact that care basically said that they were together.

"shut up" care shoved nick playfully.

"so what's the deal with y'all? you dating yet?" a distant friend of nicks and a better friend of another guy asked care and nick. a good amount of people sat around in the living room in a smoke circle.

"not yet, we all know i have commitment issues" care laughed taking a sip of her drink making them all feel more comfortable after an uncomfy question.

"aye, yet" the same guy highlighted the fact that care didn't just say no. everyone laughed including nick and care who just looked at eachother. the way they were sitting for sure would have suggested that they were more than just friends, care had her legs thrown over nicks lap and nicks are was around cares shoulders.

"liyah pass that shit" nick called out making liyah roll her eyes.

"bitch don't rush me" liyah sassed nick taking one last hit and then passed the blunt to nick. nick took a long drag and then passed it to care who did the same thing. care exhales blowing the smoke in nicks face making him laugh.

"tomorrow night we're going on a date" nick whispered into care's ear

"oh really?" care raised her brows at him.

"yep" nick nodded