.24

carebare just posted a picture!

carebarei'm the birthday bitchLIKES***COMMENTS***

carebare
i'm the birthday bitch
LIKES***COMMENTS***

"don't wake her up!" aaliyah yelled in a hushed tone directed towards zia who just tripped over a shoe on care's bedroom floor.

"your the one yelling!" zia returned the tone to aaliyah as they continued to inch closer to care's bed where she was sleeping. neveah just rolled her eyes at the two and just continued to carry out the plan.

"can y'all just shut up?" neveah whispered to zia and aaliyah who had continued to argue about being loud. the two looked at neveah with blank faces. care began to stir in her bed eventually opening her eyes seeing her three best friends standing there.

"jeez guys you woke her up" neveah rolled her eyes.

"happy birthday!" aaliyah and zia yelled in sync. neveah eventually smiled and held the cake in front of care.

"make a wish" neveah smiled.

"you guys are the sweetest" care smiled still half asleep and blew out her candles.

"what's your wish for?" zia asked curiously

"i can't tell you" care laughed.

"hello!?" nick yelled entering care's house with a donut and coffee in hand for her.

"kitchen!" care yelled back to nick as he walked in the house. nick smiled to himself and jogged to the kitchen.

"happy-" nick stopped once he say the four girls eating the cake with forks "i thought i was gonna be the first one, it's 8 am" nick sighed.

"beat ya" aaliyah winked at him.

"well happy birthday" nick walked over to care handing her the bag and coffee.

"yes coffee" care gave the coffee heart eyes immediately taking it out of nicks hands taking a sip "thank you" care placed it on the counter and hugged nick. nick leaned down giving care a peck on the lips making the three of her friends react.

"definitely not used to that" zia whispered under her breath making everyone laugh.

"grab a fork" care smiled at nick and ate a price of cake.

"knock knock!" nick let himself into care's room as she got ready for the birthday party that was taking place in her house, but was being thrown by her friends.

"hey" care smiled at nick.

"everyone's down there now" nick smiled at care placing a peck on her cheek.

"ok i'm almost done just have to finish my makeup" care replied finishing up her highlighter. after a few minutes care stood up and looked in front of the mirror admiring her sparkling green birthday dress.

"you look amazing" nick complimented care.

"thanks" care smiled walking over to nick who sat on her bed. she sat next to him throwing her legs over nicks getting comfortable knowing it would be the last time she's sit for the whole night.

"ok here is your present" nick pulled out a bag from behind his back.

"i thought i said i didn't want anything" care looked at the bag and nick shocked.

"i know but when people say that they never really mean it" nick smiled. care took the bag reluctantly and looked at nick once more before opening it. care opened it to find a box which was labeled 'house of sillage'. care stopped and looked up at nick and then opened it to see the lamour eau de parfum.

"nick" care closed the box almost immediately.

"open it smell it" nick opened the box back up.

"nick this is too much" care looked at nick in the eyes.

"i have known you since 7th grade, you are my best friend. you the best person i've ever met. you deserve this" nick said to care.

"i hate you" care shook her head at nick and pulled out the perfume. she admired the delicate bottle and the stood up spraying it in the air in front of her and walked through it.

"it smells really good" care practically melted "thank you" she hugged nick rolling them back into the bed.

"also there's one more thing" nick added. care rolled over so that she laid next to nick so she could look at him "will you be my girlfriend, officially" nick said emphasizing the officially because he knew it would freak care out.

"yeah sure" care said brushing it off like it was nothing but deep down in side she knew that he birthday wish had already come true.

care stood in front of her cake with her friends all around her singing happy birthday and nick standing behind her hugging her. she smiled at the sight of everyone she loved in one room together.

"blow em out!" zia yelled once everyone stopped singing and care did just that.

"what did you wish for?" nick asked care as every one cheered.

"nothing" care shrugged.

"nothing?" nick laughed at her slightly.

"my wish already came true" care smiled.

"what was it?" nick asked confused.

"being official" care smiled.