Chapter 2

"Ellie wake up!!" I felt a pillow hit my face and I woke up with Holly at the side of my bed with a huge grin on her face. Holly is my best friend since high school, we got closer when Holly poured lemonade on the girl who was always picking on me. Ever since then we were like sisters.

"I heard what happened with you and James. Never liked that guy anyway." She said with disgust on her face. "You deserve better, lets go out and party. It's been awhile since you had fun."

"It's only been one week. I don't feel like partying." I said tiredly. "Come on! It will be fun! Maybe you might even score with some hot guy. Heard there is a new nightclub opening tonight."

"Fineeee. I need to take a break anyway." I got up to look for a dress in my closet. "I brought you the perfect dress for tonight" Holly said while rummaging her bag.

"How did you know I was going to agree to it?" I said with smile on my face knowing she knows me better than anyone. "What? like I know you yesterday?" She laughed.

2 hours later

Holly drove us to the night club, and I saw the that it was so crowded. "How are we going to get in? The line is so long."

"What are you? Stupid? Of course, I have friends that could hook us up. He is friends with the owner and the owner Aiden Black is crazy hot!" she said excitingly.

"Yeah sure." I said with a bored tone.

In the Night Club

"Stay here while I look for Keith." I said in a loud tone as the club was really loud. "Don't take too long." I replied.

While sitting at the VIP section I saw a lot of people getting drunk and grinding on each other. I looked away as I was never the type of girl who drinks till she's drunk and make bad decisions.

Holly came back with two guys which I assume is Keith and his friend. We shook hands and I found out that his friend was Kyle. While we were drinking and having a conversation Kyle stood up when he received a call from someone, and his face became stone cold. He turned to Keith and whispered something that made Keith tensed up.

The both of them excused themselves and left the two of us. Curiosity got the best of me and I asked Holly "What's up with the both of them?" which Holly replied with a simple shrug.

The club was so cold, so I had to excuse myself to get out of there. I was tipsy so I went out through the back door and leaned on the wall. I suddenly heard a guy's muffled screams and when I turned, I saw four guys. Two holding on to the one guy and another beating the crap out of him.

"Where is it? How dare you steal from me." He screamed and lay another punch on the guy's face. "No answer? Guess I will see you in hell then," he took out a gun with a silencer and shot the guy twice.

I screamed at the top of my lungs and at that point I knew I f**ked up.