Chapter 4

"No but I can throw it at you and hurt you for awhile and make a run for it?" I said confidently. "My love why are you telling the bad guy your plans?" he said with humor in his tone.

"I ummm... QUICK THINK FAST!" and I threw the chair at him and tried squeezing my way out. All he did was push the chair away like it was nothing and grab my arm.

"Nice try little one. Sit down, we need to talk," he said firmly.

He loosen his grip as he pushed me to the bed. He took the round chair that I threw at him and sat in front of me.

"What did you remember from yesterday?" he said looking me dead in the eyes indicating that he means business. "Not much, I remember drinking and going tipsy. Next thing I know, I was here." I lied. I remember everything like it happened yesterday, well actually it was yesterday.

"Really? You don't remember going out of the club and seeing anything or anyone?" he said accusingly. "Nope" I pooped the p. Deep inside I was dead ass scared that he might just take my life like it was nothing.

"You can tell me the truth. I'm not going to hurt you." he said. "I don't even know you why I should tell you anything?" I said.

"Fine. I'm Aiden Black and you are in my house right now because you got drunk and started flirting with me and passed out in my arms." He said with a smug look. "I didn't not flirt with you! I wasn't even drunk" I said too quickly, and before I was able to stop myself, I continued "You were the one who followed me to the toilet." I panicked and after saying all that then it dawned on me. "Shittt" I whispered.

He leaned back and look at me with a smug "So naïve. So, Ellie what do we do to you now?". I looked at him and said "Let me go, I promised I won't tell anyone. I won't even remember you. Wait how do you know my name? I don't recall telling you my name."

Suddenly, Aiden's phone rings and he stood up quickly then immediately went to the door and I hear him locking it.

I went to the door and tried opening it but of course it didn't open because it was locked.

I decided that I should take a shower and go back to sleep cause my head is still spinning since yesterday.

After my shower I went back to bed to sleep and suddenly the door burst open and I saw Holly and Keith. I immediately went to Holly and hugged her feeling glad that she was safe. I saw Keith and I went to him and punch him in the face.

"Fuck! What the hell did I do?" Keith said holding his face. "Why didn't you help me? Why are you guys here? How did you get in here?" I said with anger in my voice. Holly and Keith looked at each other for one of them to give me answers. "If none of you speak up, I swear to god I will beat the crap out of both of you!".

"Okay girl chill let me explain everything tomorrow. It's too late right now and you need to rest. We will speak tomorrow, goodnight". They left the room and I hear it locks again. "Son of a bitch" I whisper.

I went to bed and let the darkness take over.