Chapter 13

Aiden's POV

"Shit" I whispered under my breath. When I saw Ellie's reaction and the disappointment in her eyes when she saw me with Jennifer.

Jennifer came by to hang out and do stuff but I wasn't in a mood and my head kept thinking of Ellie.

Jennifer and I have been on and off for quite a while now. We only use each other for pleasure and nothing more, well for me I guess. Jennifer has always tried to get us together but I have always rejected her as I am not really into commitment kind of crap and I felt nothing for her.

I quickly went back to my room and put on some clothes after asking Jennifer to leave. She was not happy.

I went to Ellie's apartment and rang the doorbell but nobody opened the door. I rang again and still nothing. Was she upset with me? Is she trying to avoid me?

"Ellie open the door" I shouted while knocking on the door. "If you don't open this door I am going to break it" I shouted a bit louder this time.

Suddenly I received a call from one of my men, "What?" I answered the phone feeling frustrated. "Holly and Ellie are here at the club. Just to let you know" my men responded.

I have been keeping tabs on both Holly and Ellie after the shooting incident just to make sure they are safe.

I made my way to the lobby to get my driver to drive me to the club. I hope Ellie doesn't do anything stupid that can make me piss off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ellie's POV

Once we arrived at the club I ordered a shot and Holly being Holly joined me as well. I drank a total of 3 shots and I am already tipsy. I went down to the dance floor and started dancing with random people. My body was swaying to the music in the club and I forgot everything.

A stranger came up from behind me and started dancing with me. I was enjoying it too much so I swayed my hips against him and just danced my heart out.

I got tired so I went back to the bar to get myself a drink. While I was scanning through the club looking for Holly my eyes stopped at Aiden at the VIP Lounge looking at me. I just smiled and went looking for Holly again. My eyes landed on her making out with a guy that she was dancing with earlier.

After finishing my drink I went back to the dance floor, more like stumbling back cause I was tipsy or maybe I'm drunk. I'm not quite sure.

I saw the guy I was dancing with earlier and approached him asking for a dance. Huh, who knew I was bold when I'm drunk. He of course agreed and we started dancing.

He told me he was going to get me a drink and I nodded my head and continued dancing. He came back with my drink only for the drink to spill on the floor by Aiden. Aiden took the guy by the collar and started punching him on the face. I tried pulling Aiden away from the guy but to no avail.

"Aiden stop! What the hell are you doing?" I screamed at him while everyone else was just watching. The music stopped too so I can hear the punches being made as well as the groaning. Never been a fan of violence.

"Maybe if you weren't so drunk you would have known not take drinks from a stranger" Aiden stood up with his red eyes.

"What are you talking about? I'm not drunk" I replied, being furious with him.

"The stranger that offered you a drink put a date rape drug that you almost drank. How could you be so stupid?" Aiden shouted at me.

I was shocked and looked at the groaning mess on the floor and took the opportunity to kick him in the balls, earning a smile from Aiden as I walked past him wanting to go home.

I hailed a cab and opened the door only for it to get shut again by none other than Aiden himself.

"What do you think you are doing?" I looked at him.

"I'm taking you home. We live in the same building anyway." Aiden replied.

I agreed since it does make sense that he drives me home, we live in the same damn building.

I was trembling from what happened a while ago. What would have happened if Aiden wasn't there to stop him? Would I have gotten rape? A lot of questions playing in my mind.

My trail of thoughts stopped when Aiden asked if I was okay and all I did was nod.

"I didn't mean to yell at you. Just that you could have put yourself in danger doing things like this. You could have gotten hurt or raped." Aiden said in a soft tone.

"I know it was a mistake. That was my first time getting that drunk. Thank you for saving me, if it weren't for you I don't know what would have happened to me." I replied to him while looking at the floor feeling embarrassed.

"I would do anything to keep you safe" Aiden whispered.

I was getting sleepy and I started getting comfortable in this car and drifted off to sleep.

I felt that I was being lifted up but my eyelids are too heavy to open. I continued sleeping when I could finally feel my bed on my back. I started stretching and drifted back to sleep.