Chapter 20

Ellie's POV

No no no no, it's too awkward to sleep with him in one bed, but the floor would be too cold and the couch would be too hard. I decided to sleep on the couch instead as it's weird sleeping in bed with him. Plus, he is taking care of me, the best I could do is not invade his privacy.

I took one pillow and a blanket and I was trying to stand up and walk to the couch when Aiden stopped me. "Where do you think you are going?" Aiden stretched out his arms to stop me with his eyebrows raised.

"To sleep on the couch. I don't wish to invade your personal space by sleeping in your room and on your bed" I replied. Aiden smirked and started pulling me by my waist and whispered "You can invade me all you want, sweetheart." Then he winked at me and gently pushed me on his bed.

"I will sleep on the couch if you are uncomfortable," Aiden said, taking the pillow and blanket from my hands. "Wait," I said and hold his wrist without thinking. "Yes? Do you need anything else?" Aiden raised his eyebrows at me.

"Umm, you don't have to sleep on the couch. Just sleep beside me and we shall build a wall between each other" I said smiling with my teeth. All Aiden did was scoff and shook his head. "Fine, then we shall build a wall then".

I took the liberty of taking 2 pillows and set it between us so that we are separated. "Okay, here we go, a wall. So don't cross over it or I will bite" I threatened Aiden while narrowing my eyes at him.

"Oh? You'll bite huh? Interesting. I shall take up that offer" Aiden said trying to cross over the pillows. I smacked his hands and pushed him back to his side. "Don't!" I warned him again. Aiden was in a state of shock. "Did you just hit and pushed me?" Aiden looked at me like I had two heads.

"Yes! Because you were stubborn!" I tried to defend myself but at the same time afraid that he would get angry at me. "Wow, no woman has ever hit me. Except for my mum of course. You are brave little one" Aiden chuckled and laid down.

I smiled and laid down as well looking at the ceiling. I was tired but for some reason, I wanted to talk to Aiden to get to know more about him. "Hey, Aiden?" I spoke. "Hmm," Aiden responded.

"Do you want to play a game of Never have I ever?" I asked. Aiden laid up using his elbows to support and looked at me. "What are we? Teenagers?" Aiden shook his head and laid back down.

I turned and laid my chin on the pillow "wall" I made, "Pleaseeee! I want to get to know you better since I am staying at your place for a few days till I can walk again" I tried to make a sad face with puppy eyes at him to try to convince him. He looked at me and chuckled. "Sure, sweetheart, anything for you".

"Yay! I'll start. Never have I ever.... Stole something from a store" I said and I saw Aiden putting one finger down. "O M G! You thief! What did you steal?" I asked but all he did was shrug. "Ok, your turn!"

"Umm never have I ever danced in an elevator?" Aiden said. "Dratz! I do that all the time!" I put one finger down. "I know, I have seen it on my CCTV" Aiden chuckled. "YOU WHAT?! YOU SAW ME DANCING IN THE ELEVATOR?!" I screamed and I am pretty sure my face is beet red right now.

"Yes, you are adorable singing and dancing to Taylor Swift" Aiden laughed out loud and couldn't handle it anymore so I took a pillow and hit him in the face.

After hitting Aiden he went silent and looked at me. "Did you just hit me with a pillow?" Aiden said in a threatening voice. "I only did it cause you wouldn't shut up" Ok I'm screwed and I am going to die.

Suddenly without any warning, a pillow hit me on my face. I saw Aiden laughing "You should have seen your face" while laughing. I got angry and went on top of him to be him up. When I almost hit him, he quickly took both of my hands and pulled me closer to him.

"I don't think straddling me on top of the bed is the best thing to do right now, princess" Aiden whispered in my ear. "Shit" I quickly got off and forgot that I had an injury on my knees. When I laid down I felt something flowing down to the bottom of my knees.

When I sat up, I saw my blood following down, the stitches must have ripped open when I was playing around. "Damn it," I said under my breath while trying to make sure that the blood doesn't land on Aiden's bed.

"Why what's wrong?" Aiden spoke, not realizing what happened as his eyes were closed. "Umm, nothing... Can you pass me some tissues?" I said nervously not wanting him to see. The tissues are right beside you, love" He said nonchalantly.

"Right" I took some tissue and tried stopping the blood. I kept taking more tissue cause the blood wouldn't stop flowing. I stood up attempting to go to the toilet to wash my wound and hoping there is a first aid kit box as well. I was dangling my legs by the side of the bed when Aiden rushed to my side.

"What happened? Why the hell didn't you tell me your stitches opened?" Aiden scolded me and carried me to the bathroom. "Damn it, Ellie. You should be more careful" Aiden sat me down on the toilet bowl and rushed to take the first aid kit box.

He took out the iodine, alcohol, needle, and a threat. He got closer to me and I stopped him. "What do you think you are doing?" I asked him hoping he was not planning to stitch me up cause he ain't no doctor.

"I will stitch it back up. It's just that one stitch that opened. I have had years of experience. I even did it on myself once" Aiden said with a blank face. "Are you sure? Can't you just call a doctor to stitch it up for me?" I asked.

"You want me to call Dr. Alice?" He raised his eyebrows knowing I don't fancy her. I huffed "Fine! Do it fast! If anything happens I will sue!" I said jokingly when I trusted him. Aiden came closer and my heart started beating out of my chest because I know it's going to hurt.

When Aiden looked up and looked at my terrified face, he gave me a gentle smile "You can grab my shoulder if it hurts. I would offer you my hand but my hands are full" he smiled showing his hands had needles and alcohol.

Aiden started stitching and let me tell you that not eating any pain medication before doing this was a huge mistake. It hurts like motherf*****. I kept grabbing Aiden's shoulder. I think I might have left him a scar or a bruise.

Once we were done, Aiden carried me back to the bed and tucked me into sleep. As I was tired of the crying and the pain. I fell asleep in an instance.