♡Ch3:True Friends and Rivals!♡

No one's pov.

"Naru,Wake up!. Or you'll be late on your first day at Star Rosette Academy!"Naru's mom shouted,
causing Naru to wake up.

"*Yawn*What time is it"Naru said as she checked the time on her clock.

It said:07:14

"Gotta hurry,I don't wanna be late"Naru jolted out of her bed,took a quick shower,dressed in her Star Rosette Academy Uniform and brushed her hair before put her headband with a pink ribbon on her head and tied a pink ribbon on her forebang.

Naru quickly brushes her teeth and checked herself out in the
mirror
Her orange eyes with a hint of yellow were gleaming of joy.

"Can't believe it....that I'm starting as a idol at Star Rosette Acadmy!"Naru squealed and grabbed her Star Rosette Academy bag before leaving her room.

(*Star Rosette Academy Bag with the academy 's emblem on it*)

(*The Star Rosette Academy Uniform*)

As Naru came downstairs,her family stood there waiting for her

"Ah,my little rosette is starting her first day at Star Rosette Academy" Naru's mom said

"Arigato,mama..."Naru smiled.

"Sa,let's make a picture of you as a memory"Wataru said he brings out a camera.

"Pose as a idol"he said to Naru and Naru did what he said.

"Say,cheese!"Wataru said and Naru smiled as Wataru took the picture of her.

"Do you best while you're there"
Naru's dad encouraged his daughter .

"Hai!"Naru saluted and then smiled.

"Ja,I'll be going then"Naru waved at her family.

"Itterasshai!"Her family waved back at her as Naru left.

☆☆☆
"I'm here...I'm finally here"Naru said as she arrived at the star rosette academy.

It was a open ceremony for the students who got in after the exam .