♡Ch4:Searching For A Brand!♡

Naru's pov

I finished eating my breakfast and grabbed my star rosette academy bag.

"I'll be going!"I shouted and left the house.

On my way to Star Rosette Academy, I saw June,also heading to Star Rosette Academy.

"June-chan!"I shouted and waved at her,hoping that she heard me.

She turns around and smiled when I came running to her.

"Ohayo,Naru"she greeted me.

"Ohayo,June"I greeted her back with a smile.

We started talking  bout things and stuff till we arrived at the academy.

"Naru,June!,over here!"We saw Lucy waving at us and we walked towards to her.

"Ohayo,Lucy-chan,Maya-chan"I greeted them.

"Morning!"Lucy winked,doing a peace sign with her hand.

"Good morning"Maya greeted,bowing to us.

"A another day to do some idol activities"June said.

"Yup!,it is. Wonder what for idol activities shall we do today?"I said with excitement.

The bell rings and we headed to our classes.
                            ☆☆☆
(*In the classroom*)

"Good morning ,my little rosettes!"Bell-sensei greeted us.

"I've an announcement to make!, There's an audition held by the famous,the one and only ,Aikatsu Fashion Magazine!".

The whole class expect Naru and June  cheered.

"Settle down,rosettes"Bell-sensei said, making the whole class quiet again.

"Here's the rules. 1,you must not wear your school dress,2,the brand you wear is the brand you'll  support in the audition,so if you win,that brand will feature in the magazine. And last,  You've to go in pairs. Choose a partner who you want to pair with. I can count on you,rosettes!".

"Hai!"the whole class said and began choosing their partner.

"Hey Naru,want to be my partner?"
June asked.

"Ok!"i nodded."But could you explain me what's a brand?".

                             ☆☆☆
(*Outside,at the training field*)

"Ai...ka...tsu..." I  chanted as I was doing push ups.

"Hey...Naru...June.. are you applying for the audition "Lucy asked, doing sits ups with Maya.

Then I plopped down on the ground,
feeling tired of doing push ups.

"Are you two applying for the audition?"I asked and both Lucy and Maya nodded.

"Naru,don't rest. We've lot of time to practice"June said as she stretched.

I sighed."Hai...."

                            ☆☆☆
(*At the cafeteria*)

No one's pov

"Woah,kirei~!"Naru's eyes twinkled as she reads a article on Aikatsu Fashion Magazine.

"This is Aikatsu Fashion Magazine".

"It have the greatest news bout Idols
,fashion,make-up and quizzes"June told Naru and took a sip of her juice.

"Imagine featuring a famous magazine and you'll get many fans as possible!"Naru began fantasizing bout getting many fans .

"What would your brand will be?"Maya asked .