♡Ch6:Happy Aikatsu Halloween!♡

No one's pov

At the Sweet☆Believe Café,Naru placed the third pumpkin with a face on it on the ground.

She looked proud at the result of the decoration of the café.

It was almost Halloween and the Hoshimimi family was decorating the Café with spooky decorations.

"Halloween is my 2nd favorite holiday  cuz Christmas is my 1st and all time favorite holiday ever!"Naru said.

"Oh,I've also to take a look at the Halloween desserts Mama made!".

Naru went back inside the cafe and sat on the interior as her mother came with a tray of Halloween desserts.

"Hai. Here's our halloween desserts".

"Woah,they're look so delicious!"Naru  praised with stars twinkling in her eyes.

"Itadakimasu!".

Naru took a taste of each halloween dessert and was enjoying it.

"Oishii!~".

"*Giggle* I'm glad you like them"
Naru's mom said.

"Of course!. Mama's desserts are very delicious!"Naru said.

                             ☆☆☆
(*The next day at Star Rosette Academy *)

At Star Rosette Academy,everything was spooky decorated. June was putting candies in bowls,Maya was handing some decorations on the ceiling.

Lucy,Aki and Evelyn were drawing  halloween drawings on a large board with markers.

Naru were in the kitchen,making the Halloween desserts her mother made  with some other  students who were watching with amazement.

Some while later,after everything is decorated with Halloween decorations.  The students were now heading home.

"I can't for Halloween over few days
!"Naru said excitedly.

"Me too!"Lucy said ,very excited too.

"What for costume should I wear?".

"I already know what I should wear for Halloween"Aki said proudly.

"And you,Evelyn?".

Evelyn thought bout it for a moment .

"It's kinda embarrassing for me to say it".

"Don't worry. You don't have to say it if you want to"Aki patted Evelyn's shoulder.

"Naru,What for costume shall you wear?"June asked to Naru.

"Hmmm...."Naru thinks.

"You'll see if  is Halloween over  a few days!".

(*Few days later,Halloween!*)

Thursday,October 31 (*N:*That's over 2 weeks in real life *). That's means...
its... Halloween!.

The whole town was decorated with Halloween decorations and little kids in costumes were trick  or treating.

Naru was getting ready,just putting white puppy ears headband on and she was done!.

"Naru,your friends are here!"Naru's brother,Wataru shouted through the door.

"Hai!"Naru said,checking herself one last time before leaving her room.

"Woah,minna. You all  look so great!"
Naru praised as she saw her friends and family  were dressed up in their costumes.