♡Ch1:Idols?,Never Heard Bout it!♡

'Just Believe in Yourself if you want to be a idol .Aikatsu Believe is bout begin!

                          ☆☆☆☆
No one's pov

"Here you go,two tomato basil cheese sandwiches!"a girl said with gradient  orange eyes, pink hair with coral ombre. Wears a pink headband with a pink ribbon and a pink ribbon tied on her forebang.

She's giving a bag with  two tomato basil cheese sandwiches in it to a customer.

"Please come again!"she said and goes back into the kitchen ,making food for the next customer.

'Konichiwa!,I'm Hoshimimi Naru. I'm 14 yrs old and I love making new friends!  My parents own a cafe called:Sweet ☆Believe Cafe. I love their foods and sweets even though  I can make food and desserts. I've 4 siblings :Wataru my older brother,
Haru my older sister,Suzu my little sister and Yūu my little brother. My friends talk about idols nowadays. They said I should be a idol but... I don't bout Idols and stuff...'

"Naru,could you do some errands for me?"Naru's mother ,Eri asked.

"Roger!"Naru saluted and her mom giggled as she gives Naru a  groceries bag.

Naru grabbed the groceries bag and left the cafe.

On the way,she encountered a big screen on a building. It shows three idols dancing on stage with their pretty and gorgeous dresses.

'How beautiful .... The dresses are pretty beautiful...' Naru thought as she stared at the screen till she realized she has to do the errands.

After buying the ingredients,Naru was on her way  back home,with a dreamy  look on her face,
remembering what she saw in the tv

But she didn't noticed,a tall boy with black hair with a streak blue and magenta eyes is  jogging and also not noticing where he was going.

Then....*Crash!*.

The groceries bag falls out of Naru's hand as she falls.

"Ite,ite...."Naru rubbed her head and see the boy in front of her, rubbing his head.

"Gomenasi!,are you okay?"Naru asked.

The boy looked at her and felt his cheeks burning.

"Y-yeah...".

Naru helped him up and wiped some dirt off of him.

The boy noticed the groceries bag laying there and picked it up.

"Here.. is your groceries bag..."he handed the bag to Naru.

"Arigato"Naru took the bag from him and walked away.

The boy watched her leaving before continuing jogging.

Naru arrived home and put the bag on the counter.

"I'm back!"Naru shouted. Her mom came .

"Okari,are you tired?".

Naru nodded.

Her mom smiled."okay,You can rest now".

"Arigato,mama"Naru smiled and headed to the living room.

Naru's big brother,Wataru,big sister Haru and little sister Suzu were watching tv.

Naru noticed the same three idols she saw on the big screen on the building on the tv.

"Hey,i saw those three idols on the big screen on my way to the store".