♡Ch23:Floral Idol!♡

'Just believe in yourself if you want to be a Idol!,Aikatsu Believe is bout to begin!'

No one's pov

Maya walked over to the garden, she stared at the beautifully flowers who shined like diamonds as the sun shone upon them.

As you see,Lucy and Maya's mother is a excellent painter and won many many prizes with it.

and their father is spectacular gardner and florist who takes care of the flowers and plants,he won also prizes with his flowers.

"Ohayo,pretty flowers. Time to drink some water"Maya smiled softly at the flowers and plants before watering them.

Maya is just like her father, just taking care of the flowers and plants.

                                         ♡♡♡

"Aikatsu,Aikatsu,Aikatsu!"Maya and the others chanted while jogging at the track line ,this became their routine exactly. June encourages everyone to keep going, Naru happily chanting,Lucy complains bout getting tired and exhausted,Evelyn with no problems with it and Maya just giggled.

"Oh,Lucy. We're almost done with jogging".

"Oh yeah?.. let's hope that you're right.."Lucy said,giving June a death glare.

"Don't glare at me. I want all of us to keep up with our Aikatsu"June said, like she don't even care bout Lucy's complaints.

"I complained one time!"Lucy fumed.

"Just like i said, I don't care"June responded bluntly.

"Ma,ma. Let's not fight this time"Maya  tries to stop the fight between the Cool and Pop-typed idols.

"Fine"Both June and Lucy replied and the five girls continued jogging.

                                          ♡♡♡

"I'm beat!"Lucy said exhausted and buried her head with her arms on the table.

June just rolled her eyes and took a bite of her bagel sandwich.

"But that was fun!"Naru said, enthusiastically and ate her omurice.

Lucy sweatdropped and ate her fruit salad.

June checks the time on her Aikatsu mobile and stands up.

"I'm going to be late for my shooting of Cool Diamond Detective,Ja ne"

"Ok ,bye!"Naru waved at her as she left the table and continued eating her omurice .

"We'll be going too. We have a radio interview"Aki and Evelyn also stood up.

"Oh ok. See you two then"Naru waved at the two as they returned their trays in the tray return era and left the cafeteria.

"So,what are you two going to do after eating?"Naru asked ,finishing up her last bite of her omurice.

"I'll be painting a beautiful picture with my  imagination!"Lucy said with stars on her eyes.

"And you?"Naru turned her gaze to Maya.

"I'll be planting flowers and plants in the garden"Maya answered with a smile.

"Would you like to come over to our house and see the flowers in our garden?"

"Yes,yes! I love to!"Naru nodded excitedly.

"Ok, after school, ok?"Maya said and Naru nodded again.
                                        ♡♡♡
"Woah~! This is your house?"Naru stared at the house of the Hagaromi family.