♡Ch17:A Aikatsu Valentine's Day!♡

Naru's pov

"Hai,here's your order and chocolate" I said as I gave the customer her order and chocolate.

It's almost Valentine's Day and I want to make the best chocolate to someone!.

I don't know if I want to make Honmei-choco or Giri-choco,oh well I'll think about it.

I wonder what for chocolate shall the others make?.

♡♡♡
"So,what for chocolate you girls will make?"I asked ,taking a bite of my fries.

"Me and Evelyn will be making Giri-choco"Aki said.

"No Honmei-choco?. Ok,Lucy and Maya?"Naru looked at the twin sisters.

"I'm also making Giri-choco"Maya said.

"I haven't a romantically interest on someone yet".

"I'm not gonna tell you all what for chocolate I shall make!"Lucy crossed her arms and looked away.

I think she was totally blushing.

"Same here"June said and took a bite of her blueberry pie.

"Ok. For me,it's a surprise"I said,
grinning .

I think that June and Lucy are going to make Honmei-choco.

♡♡♡
After school,we decided to go to my house to make our chocolate.

We had so fun making chocolates together.

After making chocolates ,we eat our food to relax a bit from making our chocolates.

I was definitely,definitely  hungry!.
                             ♡♡♡
(*Friday. 14 February,Valentine's Day*)

Today is Valentine's Day and the students gave Rosetta Kiss chocolates as they gladly accepted.

They did also a Valentine's Day performance and everyone bursts down into loud cheers and applauded them as they exited the stage.

Now it's our turn to perform.

We went to the fitting room and placed our id cards and Aikatsu cards into the symbols of the platform.

A doorway with diamonds,flowers, roses and pearls opened for us and we ran in.

We found ourselves in a aurora runway and there was a cushiony trampoline which we jumped on and flyed up to the cards.

We got changed into our chosen coords and landed on a stage like structure where blush added on our cheeks.

We all six posed together.

We entered the stage and began to sing:'Your Entrance'.

                           ♡♡♡
No one's pov

(*P.s. This video isn't mine credits to the owner*)

(*Naru's Coord:Light Pink Link Coord*)

(*June's Coord:Light Blue Link Coord*)

(*Lucy's Coord:Yellow Link Coord*)

(*Maya's Coord:Light Green Link Coord*)

(*Aki's Coord:Orange Link Coord*)

(*Evelyn's Coord:Violet Link Coord*)

All6:Ano hi to chigau jibun ga ita

Ima wo suki ni naru arigatõ

Kitto owari nai yo zutto dajiõbu dayo

Itsumo chikaku ni iru yo chanto wakette iru yo

(*Instrumental*)(*Their Group Idol Appeared*)

N&M:Nanigenai mainichi wa nanika ga tarinakatta Karappo no yõna ki ga

J&L:Futo miageta sora wa takaku hiro sugita iki wo haite tobita aketa

A&E:Kokoro to kokoro tsunagatta

Oto to oto kasanatta

Sukoshi no yūki no suki ga koro ni aru

All6:Ano hi to chigau jibun ga ita

Nando mo namida wo nagashita

Zutto arisõ de nakatta real

Yatto sekai no subete ga kawatte

Ima wo suki ni naru arigatõ

Sono ippo saki ga tsugi no Entrance

(*Their Special Appeal:Valentine's Day Explosion!:Six large hearts magically appeared along with six bows and arrows which the girls catches it.  They shoot the arrows and when it hits the hearts,it exploded into red&pink hearts, chocolate truffles,candies and chocolates everywhere as the six girls posed together*)

Kitto owari wa nai yo zutto dajiõbu dayo

Itsumo chikaku ni iru yo chanto wakatte iru yo

Kimi no Entrance

(*Song ends*)

The audience bursts down into loud cheers and applauded them as the six girls  waved at them and  exited the stage .

                              ♡♡♡
Naru noticed Minoru and run towards to him,shouting for his name.

"Minoru!".

Minoru stopped what he was doing and noticed Naru running towards to him.

He began to blush already.

"Minoru. Happy Valentine's Day!"Naru held out the box in front of him.

"A-arigato,N-naru..."Minoru accepted it and opened it.

"What for chocolate is it?".

Naru whispered in his ear,causing Minoru to blush even redder as Naru is done whispering(*It is not what you think*)

"At least you know. Let's watch the stars together!"Naru giggled and looks up to the night sky with stars as Minoru stands next to her and doing the same.

"Kirei....."Naru said,admiring the stars .

                             ♡♡♡
(*A/N:Ok,so this chapter was supposed to be published in Valentine's Day but I had no chance to publish cuz I'm very,very lazy. I can relate to that. But now I finished  it.  As always like,vote and leave a comment in the reactions, bye!*)