♡Ch13:A Sparkling Christmas!♡

' Just Believe in Yourself if you want to be a idol'

'Aikatsu Believe Is Bout to Begin!'

Naru's pov

"It's almost Christmas~!"I sang very happily.

Wonder why?,because it's almost Christmas,My favorite holiday of the year!.

Everyone were decorating the school with Christmas decorations and ornaments,they made very delicious Christmas food and  desserts!.

*Squee!*

I piped the whipped cream with a piping bag the whipped cream on top of the cake and added the decorations as the finishing touch.

"Done!".

June came over and took a look at the cake.

"Wow,just expected for a girl who can make food,desserts,being idol ,a rival and a really good friend".

"Hahaha,Arigato June-chan!"I thanked her sheepishly.

I put the cake on the table with the other foods and went with June to where the others are.

We encountered Lucy and Aki who were decorating the auditorium with a few students and admins.

"Hey,Lucy,Aki. How it's going there?"I asked.

"Great!,just a few decorations over there and voila!"Lucy said.

"And Aki?"June looked to Aki who was making ribbons.

"I'm good"She grinned to us.

"Well,we are now heading to Maya and Evelyn,bye ,bye!"I waved at them and left the auditorium with June.

We encountered Maya and Evelyn , decorating the hallway with decorations,also with few students.

"Hi Maya,Evelyn. Are you two almost done?"June asked.

"Almost,just a few decorations over there ,That's all"Evelyn said.

"*Sigh*. Christmas, that time of the year. Giving presents to each other, playing in the snow,staring at the lights on the tree and should be thankful that we have each other "Maya sighed.

"Maya's right.  Christmas isn't all bout presents ,It's all bout how we should be thankful that we have family and friends who care about us,took care of us with love and have each other"June said it very wisely.

"And... don't forget bout eating Christmas dinner!"I added.

"Really?,Naru?"June crossed her arms .

"What?,at least we have Christmas dinner!"I said and began fantasizing bout eating Christmas food.

Then we all laughed.  

                              ♡♡♡

"Really?,can we perform there?"Lucy questioned .

June nodded.

"Bell-senseiorganized the outdoor stage and said to me that we all can perform there".

"Yay!"I jumped up and down of joy.

"Shouldn't we advertise our performance with posters and flyers?"Evelyn asked.

"That's is a great idea,Evelyn!"Aki agreed with Evelyn.

"I know a shop that you can design posters and flyers,let's go!".

We all followed Aki to that shop and made the posters and flyers.

After the posters and flyers were printed out,we split into a group of 3.