♡Ch9:A Mascot For Popping Colors♡

'Just Believe in Yourself if you want to be a idol'

'Aikatsu Believe is bout to begin!'

Lucy's Pov

I was in the training room, practicing  on my dancing  the other students are admiring me.

My teacher, Karasawa Estella was super impressed  how i danced.

I can feel the rhythm from it!.

I posed as the music ends and everybody applauded for me while I bowed to them.

"Very good,Hagaromi!"Estella-sensei said and I bowed to her.

"Arigato Gozaimasu!".

"I can feel the rhythm from you while you were dancing. Keep it up!".

"Hai!"I nodded,showing my big smile.

                           ☆☆☆
"Hey,Lucy. You gotta see this!"Naru said as we are in the cafeteria.

"Nani?"I asked and she showed me something on her Aikatsu mobile.

"The brand :'Popping Colors' are searching pop typed idols who can draw the mascot of the brand".

My eyes twinkled with stars as I read it.

"Yosh!. I'm gonna apply for that contest!".

I pulled out my Aikatsu mobile and applied myself for the contest.

"So,now I applied myself. Which animal will be the mascot for  Popping Colors" I said,crossing my arms and began thinking of a animal.

"Ne ne,Aki Evelyn. You two haven't told us bout your brand"Maya said.

"Oh yeah. We haven't told on you"Aki said,putting both arms behind her head.

"My brand is Shiny Splashing!. The mascot is Splash-nya!".

Aki searched on her Aikatsu mobile and showed the brand:'Shiny Splashing' and the mascot Splash-nya.

Splash-nya is an yellow cat with light yellow sunglasses on her head,wears a  necklace to match her light yellow sunglasses,has feminine eyes and her tail was orange with yellow stripes.

"Kawaii!!" Both me and Naru praised with hearts on our eyes.

"My brand is Radiant Kiss. The mascot is Radi Ferret"Evelyn showed us her brand and the mascot, Radi Ferret .

Radi Ferret is an lilac ferret with a purple bow on her head,3 gems adorned in her ponytail, 2  amethyst gems on Radi Ferret's tail with a golden bow on the began of the tail ,her dark blue are accented with pale pink blushed cheeks and blue eyelids.

"And Onee-chan?"I said,turning my head around to Onee-chan.

"My mascot of Flowering Leaf is Pigi-chan"Maya showed us the mascot to us.

Pigi-chan is an white pigeon with blushed cheeks,has brown-black eyes,wore a pearl necklace and flower on her head.

"My mascot of Futuristic Pattern is Pattern Bear"June showed her mascot of her brand.

Pattern Bear is an light blue bear with color cubes patterns on the inner ears and paws. It has a white muzzle with a black nose and black buttons eyes.

Then at last it was Naru's turn.  She played with her fingers as we still waiting for her to show us her mascot of her brand.

"Gomen.... I  haven't the mascot yet...".

"Soka..."I said,with a bit disappointment tone and sighed.

"But!,don't worry!. I'll get the mascot someday!".