Her Warmth ~ Felix x Reader

・°.♦︎~★˚✧♪〜.♥︎.•♦︎•.♥︎.〜♪✧˚★~♦︎.°・

Her Warmth

Felix x Reader

Game: Fire Emblem: Three Houses

・°.♦︎~★˚✧♪〜.♥︎.•♦︎•.♥︎.〜♪✧˚★~♦︎.°・

It was the middle of the night— a time where students should be asleep immediately. This night was a cold one, but also a beautiful one. The moon shimmered in the sky, its light peeking through windows, and those tiny dots in the sky twinkled brightly as ever— the stars.

Yet you've managed to get yourself trapped in Felix's room. Unexpectedly and unplanned, of course.

The swordsman always looked so stern— eyebrows furrowed and amber eyes holding a radiant fire as he swung his blade fearlessly, showing skill that only those with years of training could ever possess.

...But looking at him now, fast asleep in your arms, head resting in your lap, was a scene you thought you would never see. He looked ever so peaceful, breathing softly, sharp features now relaxed. You traced his strong jaw with your thumb, carefully so that you didn't wake him, as if he were a porcelain doll.

"Oh, Felix..." You whisper, shaking your head slightly.
"You mustn't wear yourself out like this..."
You sigh, using your fingers to move navy strands of hair away from his forehead, where they stuck from the sweat from his latest training session.

You know that Felix was always focused on mastering the blade, but you think he's been overdoing it recently. He's been staying up far too late— so late that it was becoming common to hear a student swinging his sword around, the fine sound cutting through the night's silence. You kept on telling your boyfriend to get some more rest, yet he refused and shot back cold comments as usual, dark circles forming under his weak eyes.

To spend your day off, you decided to tidy up your dorm a bit, since there was some dust gathering at the corners. It didn't take too long, but it still required some effort.
After you finished your task, there was nothing else to do. Since Felix was out training non-stop, and because you were feeling rather bored, you thought it wouldn't be such a bad idea to tidy his room.

Oh boy, you regretted that choice a little...

His room was a mess! Books scattered everywhere, bedsheets and pillows creased and untidy, piles of clothes forming into mountains... but still, you pushed through and tidied— a couple must help out one another, after all...
Though you must admit that you admired your work. Now, his bed was comfier, walls and corners weren't dusty, books placed back in their correct places, his clothes were in the closet or in the laundry basket... the list could go on!

Later on, Felix came back into his room to get some rest— little rest, sadly. He looked so worn out, and you frowned once you saw him walk inside slowly, chucking his sword onto the wooden floor carelessly. When he found you, he was pretty shocked— but when you showed him his newly tidied room, even he was quite impressed with your work! He thanked you... and yawned— that's when you told him about the lack of sleep he was getting. The two of you got yourselves into a discussion about this until...

Well, simply put, he collapsed onto your lap in a deep sleep whilst speaking. It was a big surprise of course, Felix wasn't the type to just... do that...
You were shocked when that happened— how did an unconscious person manage to trap you?! Must you really be that careful in this world...

Once you wiped away the loose strands, you delicately cupped his cheek, brushing your thumb against his skin. You sighed softly, your breath touching his nose— which made him twitch for a second. Did he... feel that? Breaking a smile, you giggled quietly— you never knew he was so ticklish...
Your other hand travelled up to his hair, your fingers running through his roots. His hair was tied up in a messy ponytail instead of the usual bun, and since he was asleep and you had nothing else to do, you decided it wouldn't hurt to play with his hair for a little while...
Your finger, with care, tugged on the strands of blue hair wrapped around the ponytail, to keep it up. Carefully, you managed to untie it, combing those strands with your fingers to let his long, navy hair fall down to his broad shoulders, unknotting any tangled parts that met. Tenderly, benevolently, so that you couldn't disturb his rest.

You were very happy to know that he was sleeping, even if it meant you had to be stuck in his dorm for some time. You thought— no, you knew he deserved to get some sleep now, due to all his training and hard work. You think Felix might've known you were right, but as ever he didn't want to admit it. He didn't want to be wrong, no surprise there. Although, there were times when he took your word and actually tried to go to sleep, yet in the morning he always told you that he 'struggled' and 'it didn't help'...

But now that you were here... it seems that he easily fell asleep— whilst talking! That was definitely something Felix wouldn't do...

Although, was that the reason he got to sleep with no trouble? Because... you were here? With him? Did he like your company? Your... warmth?

All the pieces of evidence came together.
"Oh Felix..." You muttered, stifling a chuckle.
"You could've just told me all this time..."
Still playfully combing through his dark hair, and tracing invisible shapes on his pale cheek, you decided to stay with him this quiet evening, making sure he slept well.

"Goodnight, my love..."
You whispered, wondering if he could hear your words somehow...

・°.♦︎~★˚✧♪〜.♥︎.•♦︎•.♥︎.〜♪✧˚★~♦︎.°・

Done! This was something that I randomly started typing during school... sorry Sir, but I didn't quite catch how to do that Maths problem... oops!
...Anyway, enough of the stupid jokes. Hope you enjoyed it! xxx