His Limit ~ Felix x Reader

・°.♦︎~★˚✧♪〜.♥︎.•♦︎•.♥︎.〜♪✧˚★~♦︎.°・

His Limit

Felix x Reader

Game: Fire Emblem: Three Houses

・°.♦︎~★˚✧♪〜.♥︎.•♦︎•.♥︎.〜♪✧˚★~♦︎.°・

"What's with the look?"

Despite the way he snarled at you, you couldn't help the giggle escaping your lips, along with a wide smile breaking out. Stifling another laugh, you took a step closer to him, your eyes beaming up into his own, which casted down harshly at you.

"Well..." You began, tongue clicking playfully. Your hands met together behind your back, fiddling with your fingers before continuing to speak with the navy-haired swordsman, who was starting to grow quite irritated from your childlike actions.

"Did I, or did I not, receive a kiss from my love when I entered this room...?"

Your words were mischievous, slow, giving him time to process your seemingly innocent question. It wasn't long before he scoffed at you, his head shaking with utter disbelief and confusion.

"A kiss? Tch, you already receive enough affection, Y/n,"

You could tell from his tone that he was only joking... well, sort of. Not really, actually. But it was most certainly a response that just wouldn't do for you, for you immediately stopped him in his tracks when you took a step closer to him, blocking his way of escaping your somewhat needy request.

"Ah ah ah! You stay right there, Felix!" You chuckled, your finger pointing up at him.

"I think, since I made an effort to come alllll the way from my room and into the training grounds, that I definitely deserve a kiss!"

As your grin grew, Felix's frown did the exact same, a troubled sigh leaving him as he stared down at you, wondering whether you were being serious or not. But judging by that hopeful twinkle in your eyes, how your lips formed a tiny 'o' shape, begging for his own to meet, he came to a bitter conclusion...

"No,"
"Felix!"

You groaned a little too dramatically, still prevailing with your plan to snatch a kiss from him, which consisted of messing with him and... that was it, really. You puffed your cheeks out in failure of your first attempt, deciding to take yet another step closer to him, almost backing him up against a pillar.

"Come on... just one? You know how much I love your kisses!"
But he waved his hand in the air, a sign of refusal to give in.
"No, Y/n... It's unnecessary!"
Quirking a brow from his response, your cheeky grin returned again once noticing a very faint blush covering his cheeks.
"Oh... or are you just... embarrassed to do so?" You teased, every word said softly.
"Absolutely not..."
Finding a hidden delight in discovering this weakness of his, you continued to torment him with your annoyingly lighthearted words, adding sweet giggles here and there and occasionally pouting at him as he managed to swiftly make an exit from between you and the pillar, trying to find the wooden swords for sparring— the task would've been much easier without you following him around, like some baby duckling...

"Feeelix!" —You would desperately coo from behind, adding more to his frustration...
"Please, just one kiss?"
"I promise I won't annoy you any longer!"
"I'll be upset if you don't give me one!"
He stopped walking at one point, as if he was about to turn around and chide you once again, but you easily got the first word in, giving him no choice but to listen to whatever it is you had stored for him this time...
"Hmm... maybe I'll just have to ask someone else for a kiss... have you seen Sylvain— no no, have you seen Dimitri anywhere?"

That was the last straw.

Groaning in exasperation, the limit of his temper, Felix spun around, suddenly grabbing your jaw in his hand, the other rapidly capturing your waist before pressing an abrupt, forceful kiss upon your lips, a surprised sound from you vibrating against his own. Your squeak was ignored by him as the desired kiss grew deeper in little time, his lips roughly meshing against yours, teeth unintentionally but hungrily scraping together slightly, breathing ragged and heavy with exhaustion when both your lips broke— only because you needed to push him off of you, despite enjoying the kiss very much.

You just weren't expecting him to be like... that.

Your eyes met his own, a deep flush covering your cheeks when all he did was smirk, a hand resting upon his hip.

"There... maybe that'll shut you up,"

"Ahah..."

Oh, and it certainly did.

・°.♦︎~★˚✧♪〜.♥︎.•♦︎•.♥︎.〜♪✧˚★~♦︎.°・
I needed— I mean wanted to write a Felix x Reader... so there ya go! Thanks for reading! x