Whoops! ~ Leo x Reader

・°.♦︎~★˚✧♪〜.♥︎.•♦︎•.♥︎.〜♪✧˚★~♦︎.°・

Whoops!

Leo x Reader

Game: Fire Emblem Fates

・°.♦︎~★˚✧♪〜.♥︎.•♦︎•.♥︎.〜♪✧˚★~♦︎.°・

He warned you not to sit on the arm of the sofa.

But you couldn't help it! It was a good place to sit in the library, where you could cast the fire tome to light the fireplace to provide a lovely warmth to do away with Nohr's chill within the old castle. Besides, it was quite fun to swing your feet around...

And now you were slumped uncomfortably on his lap, rubbing your forehead after your clumsy little fall. You couldn't tell if your love was more shocked from the sudden twist of events, or if he was unsurprised with your lack of awareness, a harsh scarlet stare blazing into your half-lidded eyes. You grumbled in slight pain, pushing your hand down upon his leg to sit up—

His... leg?

A surprised noise slipped from your lips, eyes widening in shock when you looked down, reality only just hitting you. Your nervous gaze travelled up, finally realising why Leo seemed to be so annoyed— although the pink shade covering his cheeks didn't escape your sight...
You couldn't help but grin just a little, finding his expression rather cute. Angered yet flustered by your action, his cheeks burning more when he suddenly realised what position you were in... on... him.

Silly Leo, you thought. He's so easy to embarrass! You always found it somewhat irresistible to tease the poor Prince whenever you could... sometimes you wonder how he puts up with your playful cruelty, each and every day, especially considering that your husband is Leo. Perhaps it shows just how much he loves you...

"Y/n... what did I tell you?!"

...Well, his agitated tone didn't seem to support that idea.

His voice put a cold end to your lovely thoughts, your innocent smile turning into something more... afraid. With a timid laugh, you shrugged your shoulders, cheeks heating up— just like his own.

"...Whoops!"

・°.♦︎~★˚✧♪〜.♥︎.•♦︎•.♥︎.〜♪✧˚★~♦︎.°・

I decided to write something non-Three-Houses, since I haven't wrote something other than that in quite a while XD Thanks for reading! xx