A Sweet Tea Note ~ Students x Reader

・°.♦︎~★˚✧♪〜.♥︎.•♦︎•.♥︎.〜♪✧˚★~♦︎.°・

A Sweet Tea Note

Students x Reader

Game: Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Notes- Yes! A note from the students (Sorry no Yuri or Balthus :( ) asking you what's wrong, and offering tea! XD

・°.♦︎~★˚✧♪〜.♥︎.•♦︎•.♥︎.〜♪✧˚★~♦︎.°・

"Hey, Y/n..." A student whispered, a piece of paper in her hands. She seemed to be offering it to you, for some odd reason...
"I was asked by the guy over there to give this to you... quickly, before the Professor catches you!"
With a raised brow, you took the paper, wondering who was sneaking notes around the classroom this time...

• Hubert •
・.°・
My love,
My apologies for addressing you in such a childish way, but you seem to be troubled about something. Perhaps after Professor Byleth's lecture, I'll treat you to a nice cup of tea. Would that suit you, dearest?
- Hubert

• Ferdinand •
・.°・
Greetings, my treasure
My goodness! My love, I don't think I've ever seen you so distressed before! Please, after this lesson, will you allow me to prepare you a nice treat? And perhaps we can talk about any problems over tea? I hate to see you so upset!
All my love,
Ferdinand

• Caspar •
・.°・
Hey Y/n!
Wow... you look kinda gloomy. Is something wrong? I hope I haven't done something to upset you!
You know what? After the Professor's lecture, I'm gonna make you your favourite tea! And anything else to make you happy! Sound good?
- Caspar

• Linhardt •
・.°・
Hello, dear
Goddess, from here I can tell that something's wrong with you. Do you know how rare it is to see someone more active than me look so grim? Don't get me wrong. After this lesson, I'll make us both some tea so that we can figure out your troubles together— and you better accept it! It was pain to get my note to you from all the way over here...
- From Linhardt

• Dimitri •
・.°・
Greetings, my love
I cannot help but notice you looked troubled. Is something bothersome on your mind? If so, then allow me to prepare a cup of tea for you after the lecture— I find one quite soothing myself. Perhaps we could also find a way to fix the problem? I hope that will help lift your spirits.
With all my love,
Dimitri

• Dedue •
・.°・
Hello, love
I'm sorry to distract you, but I've noticed you seemed worried about something. Are you? I don't want you to feel unhappy, so I suggest we talk about what is on your mind. I'll brew you a cup of tea if that helps you to calm down too.
- Dedue

• Sylvain •
・.°・
Hey cutie!
I can never take my eyes off someone so gorgeous...
...Alright, I know, enough with the flirting... I just wanted to say that you look pretty sad. Is something wrong? How about I make you your favourite tea after this boring lecture? Hopefully you'll feel a little better after so... and if that doesn't work, perhaps I'll treat you to something else ;)
- Sylvain

• Felix •
・.°・
For Y/n,
What's with that look? I've never seen you so upset before. It's annoying! Look, after this lesson, come with me to that garden place and I'll fix you up something. We could also chat if you want, but you better cheer up afterwards!
Felix

• Ashe •
・.°・
Hi honey!
Sorry if I'm wrong, but you seem very down today. Did something upset you this morning? If that's the case, then I think a warm cup of your favourite tea would be just the thing to cheer you up! And a nice chat, of course. How does that sound?
- Ashe :)

• Claude •
・.°・
Heya, my favourite deer!
...Alright, I can tell from here that something's bothering you. Was blueberry being annoying again? Or was it to do with what happened earlier? Well, whatever the problem is, I think it calls for some of your favourite tea and your favourite person! So, turn that frown upside down, there's not much time left of the lecture before we can cheer you up :)
- Claude

• Lorenz •
・.°・
My darling Y/n,
I hate to say it, but I cannot help but notice a frown upon your lips. Is something troubling you, my love? If so, then perhaps a fresh cup of tea could help soothe your worries, along with a pleasant conversation of course— I do not want you to feel upset, after all.
With all my love, from the bottom of my heart,
Lorenz

• Ignatz •
・.°・
To my Goddess,
...I hope you don't mind me calling you that! Do you like it? I think it suits you... Anyway, onto more important things— is everything alright? It's just that you seem to be a little anxious about something. But sorry if I'm mistaken! Although I do think that you should get some tea after the lecture— don't worry, I'll make it for you! And I'll be here to talk about anything that's on your mind.
— Ignatz

• Raphael •
・.°・
Hey sweetheart!
Is it me, or do you seem unhappy? You haven't been as active or cheerful lately... you know, I think you need a treat! Yeah! What if I made you your favourite tea after this lesson? I know that'll make you feel better, just as it always has! And anything else you need, yeah?
Raphael

・°.♦︎~★˚✧♪〜.♥︎.•♦︎•.♥︎.〜♪✧˚★~♦︎.°・

The End!! I hope you enjoyed these! They took quite a while to make actually... and it was worth it! Or at least it was to me... thanks for reading! x