Prettier ~ P!Xander x Reader

・°.♦︎~★˚✧♪〜.♥︎.•♦︎•.♥︎.〜♪✧˚★~♦︎.°・

Prettier

P!Xander x Reader

Game: Fire Emblem Heroes

Notes- Pirate Heroes stole my heart ~ XD
I would've wrote one for Tibarn too, but I felt too exhausted to write more, because of the heat of the summer weather, ya know? XD
...Maybe I will write one for next time tho? ^^

・°.♦︎~★˚✧♪〜.♥︎.•♦︎•.♥︎.〜♪✧˚★~♦︎.°・

"Just where is she? It's been a long time now..."

Veronica complained, pouting in annoyance as her ruby eyes searched around the ship for any sign of her friend— and Xander's beloved.

The pirate festival... it was certainly something unique, and very disgraceful to the eyes of many Heroes, but there were some who were interested in the attractions of this fairly unusual event.

Such as the awe-striking ships, the gorgeous sea, the different styles of weapons, and the outfits of course... that part was quite appealing to Y/n, perhaps the reason why she was taking longer than normal to dress.

"Wait a little longer, Princess Veronica," The Nohrian Prince requested calmly, and with a kind smile.
"I'm sure she will be ready soon, and in time for the three of us to enjoy the festival,"

"Ah, yes, but..." The words of the younger royal trailed off, and she fiddled with her fingers out of embarrasment, gaining more of his attention.

"...I want to look nice... like the Summoner... so that's why I want her to hurry up— so that I can learn a thing or two from her outfit...! I mean, she's way prettier than me..."

Unable to hold one back, the Prince chuckled with amusement, as she delightfully reminded him of his precious sisters, how Elise and Corrin use to always insist on looking as 'pretty as Camilla'... they were sweet times that he held dear.

Although, she did have a point— his Y/n was not only a beautiful woman, but the most radiant woman he has ever met in his life. Her warm smile, mesmerising orbs, charming aura... he was certain that no other woman could compare to the beauty of the love of his life— it would be foolish if they tried to do so.

"Nonsense, Princess! You are also beautiful—"

"Now you're speaking nonsense," Veronica stated, quite sternly.
"The Summoner is definitely prettier than me— and don't act like you don't think so!" With a grin, she raised her index finger up at him, her eyes piercing into his own.
"I've seen the way you look at her, Xander, and it's obvious! Your face... changes. It changes completely whenever you look at her, as if you're mesmerised by her..."

Suddenly, the Princess stopped, her own expression changing from the happiness of finally spotting the person she and Xander were waiting for to arrive.

"Oh— Summoner! You're here...!"

She exclaimed, unable to conceal her giddiness upon seeing one of her very best friends. Xander soon turned around with anticipation, wondering what she has chosen to don for the event...

His breath hitching in awe when seeing her walking.

Her outfit may have contained a few similarities to Brigid's, who gladly assisted her in finding the perfect clothes to wear... but Gods did she look stunning.

Her breathtaking outfit consisted of a dark feathered hat, a long wavy waistcoat similar to her white Summoner's robe, a simple but patterned poet shirt along with a leather black belt, and a checkered skirt swaying with every step she took, as well as her heeled boots clicking— and honestly, she adored her clothing too.

Xander was silent, watching her with frozen scarlett eyes that stayed directly on her— Veronica knew what she was talking about alright, she truly was enchanting. The Prince felt his cheeks heat up from the spell of her allurement, the younger Princess's eager voice the only thing that regained his focus back to reality, and proving that this was not a wonderful daydream.

"We've been waiting for you!"

A cheerful smile only added more to her captivating charisma, her hair flowing elegantly in the gentle breeze, and she waved to her love and their friend, raising her silver pirate sword with make-believe pride as she approached them, adjusting her hat slightly.

"Ahoy there!" The enthusiasm in her voice was as clear as day, almost challenging the one who helped her to find the most suitable things to wear.
"Hehe... you guys look amazing! Sorry I took so long, by the way... oh! What do you both think of my outfit?" She asked, giving them a twirl to see all there was of her clothes.

"You look... nice," Veronica stated, seeming to be a bit embarrassed to say all the things she desperately wanted to say— Y/n could tell from the look gleaming in her eyes, giving her a small pat on the head, which the Princess always complained about. And she did the very same now, trying to swat her hand away.

Then the Summoner gazed at Xander, her grin growing more when seeing him... and how handsome he looked in his own pirate attire, which was unlike his intimidating Nohrian armour or more proper clothing... not that it was a problem for Y/n, who could already feel a blush arising to her own cheeks.

"Xander... do you like what I'm wearing?"

The Prince, the question catching him off guard, cleared his throat in a futile attempt to cover his flustered feelings, forcing a smile.

"Ah— yes, my love. You... look gorgeous,"

Showing a liking to his words, she giggled softly, desiring to compliment him on his clothes if it weren't for her spotting Brigid on the ship, reminding her to give a thanks for lending the clothes to her.

"Oh— sorry! I'll be right back...!"

And she was gone in a flash, Xander's eyes lingering on her, a bit of disappointment obvious from his firmly pressed lips.

Only to then feel a little finger poke against his leg. Glancing down, he then saw Veronica staring up at him, her lips conveying the same mischievous smirk he noticed earlier.

"See? I was right— you also think she's prettier!"

・°.♦︎~★˚✧♪〜.♥︎.•♦︎•.♥︎.〜♪✧˚★~♦︎.°・