Chapter 9 - Starbuck

'Scar you ready to go?' I called out to the tall Brunette. I picked up my bag and headed towards her.

'Yep just give me a seccc....' She finished typing what she was working on, then logged off and came to join me. 'DONE. Lets gooooooo'

We headed down the road towards our favourite cafe. Starbucks. Ohhhh we love the Starbucks. We sat down at our usual table when Seth came along. He always served us and whats even better is he is gay so Josh has like a huge crush on him. we just need to find out if he does to. Awww they would make such a cute couple. Seth was quiet short with natural blonde, feathery hair that swept to the left. He had glistening blue eyes and let me just say the perfect smile. Sometimes I wish he wasn't Gay. He has an amazing personality and was more like a good friend of ours than a waiter from Starbucks.

'Hey guys what can i get you?' He approached our table smiling from ear to ear looking like his overly happy self. He's to cute.

'Hey Seth. The usual please but with a Smurfberry muffin as well today please.' (Smurfberry was basically our way of saying Blueberry) 

'Sure coming right up' He disappeared towards the kitchen, leaving me slightly worried as Scarlett was staring intently at me.

'What? Do i have something on my face?' I panicked and threw my hand over my face scrubbing what ever might be there. She just laughed uncontrollably.

'Haha No. I was just wondering how your morning went with you know, the boys and your 'brother''

(Note the emphasis on Brother) 'Really? It was great actually. They seem like really cool guys. Why didn't you tell me though? And he's Skylar's brother not mine.' I pointed out.

'Sorry. I was specifically told not to by the big guy, also known as our Boss. Simon.'

'Okay okay i get it but yeah i enjoyed it. I can't wait to work with them. I have started writing the song, so can you tell me what you think?' I spoke, reaching into my bag and grabbing my song book which i carried around with me 24/7 just in case an amazing idea comes to mind.

'Sure go for it' Just as i was about to start Seth came back with our Drinks and Muffins. Yay! Food I am starving. 

'Here you go Girls. Enjoy and don't worry this one is on the house' He placed down the tray on the table as me and Scar looked at him like he was talking Narnian or something. (That would be awesome)

'What no you can't do that look here tak...' Scar raced for her purse but was stopped by Seth pulling her hand away. 

'Stop. No worries okay. You girls come here too often and this is a little thank you from Maria. So please put your money away cause i ain't taking it.' We both looked at each other and sighed knowing we weren't going to win this one.

'Thanks Seth' We thanked in Unison as he headed towards another table.

'Sooooo the song.' Scar reminded me as i took a bite out of the worlds most delicious Muffin. (A/N: i did not write any of the songs i used in this book it is just specifically for the story)

'Oh yeah...

Hey girl, I'm waitin' on ya, I'm waitin' on ya
Come on and let me sneak you out
And have a celebration, a celebration
The music up, the window's down

...That's the first part of the Verse then i think the chorus would go something like...

Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun
I know we only met but let's pretend it's love
And never, never, never stop for anyone
Tonight let's get some
And live while we're young'