Chapter 22 - it's on like donkey kong -

HEll yeah this story had over 4000 reads thank you very much my lovely readers

Please keep voting and commenting it means a lot

so to celebrate here's a new chappie

ENJOY

....................................

(Sky's POV)

Let's just say that these boys...and girls could sleep for England. They didn't budge once and this is was whilst we were straightening Harry's hair, hiding all of Zayn's hair products, dangling spoons in-front of Liam and painting Niall bright blue. We stole one of everyone of Kate's socks and changed all the names on Meganes phone and sent her stalkerish text messages. Finally we put salt in all of the toothpastes apart from ours, so they are in for a surprise. Of course we all know that these are just beginners pranks but we are just warming up. Eventually Lou and I fell asleep as we waited for the Sleeping Beauties to wake up....

------------------

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHH'

'WHAT...OH...MY...GOD.....MY HAIR WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! HAVE MERCY TO THE CURLS'

'SPOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNSSSSSSS!'

'WH...WH....WHY AM I BLUE......AHHHHH I'M TURNING INTO A SMURF!'

'WHAT? GOD DAMMIT WHY CAN'T THAT BE ME?' Kate moaned.

By now Lou and I had woken up trying to keep a straight face and you have know idea how hard that is whilst Liam is running around like a headless chicken. Niall is trying to remove the paint from his skin. Did I forget to mention that it doesn't come off for at-least 24hr? Whoooppps. Harry is having a panic attack trying but failing to re-curl his hair. Kate is sat rocking back and forth chanting 'I wish I was a smurf... I wish I was a smurf' I really don't understand her 80% of the time. Zayn is trying to fix his hair which we also messed up as he ran to the bathroom in an attempt to find his hair products which no longer exist. This really is hilarious. I had been filming the whole time without them noticing and Lou was taking pictures.

'AHHHHHHH...' Suddenly Zayn reappeared in the room looking like he had just seen the most disturbing creature ever. ~cough~ Devlin ~cough~. Aka Lexi.

'My hair products...gone....there gone...poof!'

They poofed? More like they are hidden in mine and Lou's secret suitcase....visting Narnia at the moment.

'AHHH Devlin she's....she's found me...shes's going to kidnap me....torture me....drain me of my awesomeness....' Megane sobbed as she read the texts we sent her. she curled up into a ball, dropping her phone at the same time. I don't think I can hold the laughter much longer.

'Someones stolen my socks....one of every pair. I need my socks.' I saw out of the corner of my eye leprechaun, smurf, Niall picking up one of the socks we forgot to hide. Dammit.

'Kate is this yours?' He asked picking up the pink elephant sock and handing it to Kate who stared at it with wide eyes.

'Master has presented Dobby with a sock, Master has presented Dobby with clothes, Dobby is FREEEEE!' Kate recited as she started joining Liam in running around the room.

Can't....contain....laughter.

We couldn't hold it much longer as Lou and I burst out laughing in fits as everyone stopped their panic attacks turning to us.

'It was....YOU TWO!' Harry choked pointing to us. I turned to Lou as he read my mind. We jumped up off of the couch and started sprinting out of the door towards the lift with seven angry midgets... (if only they were) chasing after us.