Chapter 16 - Don't touch the Pie

HEY MY LITTLE DUCKLINGS NEW CHAPPIE AND IT IS ALL FROM KATE POV SO I AM GOING TO LEAVE YOU IN A LOUIS, SKY SUSPENSE A BIT LONGER

ENJOY

----------------------------------------------

(Kate's POV)

Home Sweet...PIE!

The best thing to walk home to, is a slice of Pie sitting on the counter waiting for you. We arrived back in the London yesterday and are staying in a hotel for a while but I don't mind. Not when there is PIE. We are all sharing rooms and I don't know how we ended up with the combinations. I'll give you the list...

-Jess and Zayn

-Scar and Liam

-Louis and Harry

-Josh and Megane

- So guess who I'm left with...Niall!

Time for the round of awkward conversations. At the moment, if it is one of those awkward tension moments, then I just stutter like 'p..p..p...pwease, d...don't...d...do...th..this to me'. Fun right. I mean how would you like it if you had to share a room with the person your practically falling in love with. HOW!?

Somebody save me. Best way to cheer yourself up. Stick on some tunes and Rave like a boss. Do..do..dododododo...Circus, Afro, Circus Afro, Pokadot,Pokadot,Circus Afro. I stuck in my ipod and 'Something good can work came on'

HELL YEAH THIS IS MY JAM!

Feed the chickens. Milk the cow anddddddd sprinkler. Stop the traffic, let it through....

So this is me dancing around the Hotel room, talking to no one and then the worst things happens. So i'm in mid Sprinkler and Niall walks in. GREAT. I freeze starring at him, realising he has been there for longer than I thought and he just bursts out laughing, rolling on the floor in hysterics. I have just embarrassed myself in front of the most awesome guy ever and now he is laughing at me. OH well never mind. When in doubt...carry on Raving. THEY SEE ME ROLLING, THEY HATTIN!

So yes I continued and the weird thing is Niall just got up and joined me. SWEET. God he is good at this and to add to it, he adds a little Irish jig in there. Is he really trying to kill me with his Dance moves? The song ended and we both turned to each other and laughed.

'Well...that was fun!' Niall cheered as he turned to face the pie. 'Is that a Pie?'

'Yes. Yes it is. My Pie' He turned to me with a mischievous grin on his face before we both sprinted towards the Pie. We both surfed across the floor and boy was Niall was fast but not fast enough when it comes to Pie. I grabbed it and ran back to the couch in victory.

'Hahaha I win! How do u like them apples bitch!' I shouted. Was Niall giving up though? Never! Did i forget to mention it was the last slice of pie. He grabbed a spoon and charged towards me as we both wrestled for the pie. Eventually... I lost. Niall sat on me slowly eating the pie with the spoon just to annoy me.

'Niall, give me the pie!'

'NEVERRRR!'

He teased me by waving a spoonful of pie around my face but not actually letting me have any.

'GOD DAMMIT...GIVE ME THE SPOON'

At that moment, Liam walked in noticing the Spoon and Niall torturing me, before turning back around leaving.

'ARGGHHH SPOON...NIALL AND KATE ARE FIGHTING WITH A SPOON'

We both stopped for a second and laughed at his outburst before Niall finished the pie, grinning from ear to ear. I though about how my sister did the same thing to me a couple of years ago. Why does everyone steal MY pie?

'Awwwww Kate i'm sorry. come on. Smile.' Niall apologised sarcastically whilst still grinning.

'Wanna make me happy. Then bake me another pie!'

'Okay I will later...here' He got off me and held out a hand to help me up. Bolts of electricity were being sent up my arm at this very moment. Someone help me now. SAVE ME BARRY.

'Thanks' We both seemed to have frozen in this spot for a while starring into each others eyes. He is like drug in a way, just so addicting. Eventually we broke away whilst heading towards the couch. I sat down and Niall decided to jump on me.

'Owww...No no. No'

'Haha so Kate how are you?' He questioned

'Great...until you stole my pie!'

'I'll Make up to you, what do ya want?'

'Make me a samich. On second thoughts, just get me a bucket of chicken wings!'

Niall laughed again. Maybe I should be a comedian, Nah to much effort.

'I love being round you Kate. You do make me laugh'

'Thanks, um hey what's the time.' I asked

'Theres a clock right.' He answered pointing to the clock straight in front of me.

'Did I ask where the clock was? Only joking. What are you boys doing today?'

'Absolutely nothing. Except I am going to spend the day with you.' He smiled that cute smile of his and I returned it. Maybe this might not be so bad after all. Again we returned to starring and we both realised what was happening, so Niall broke the tension by...wait for it....poking me.

'You did not just do that?' I fake gasped

'No? Watch me do it again' He replied poking me in the cheek once again. This led to a poke war followed by Niall tickling me.

'ARGHHHHHH STOPP....HAHAHHA...PLEASE STOP' The uncontrollable laughter was infectious and soon Niall caught it.

'Say Niall is the Greatest person ever.'

'Niall..is the greatest person ever'

'Haha now say I love him more than Pie'

I pondered for a moment before repeating his words...'I love you more than pie.'

Silence grew again as he leaned in closer to me, starring at me with his gorgeous blue eyes that I once again got lost in.

'I love you to.' He whispered

I was about to question him but was cut off by his soft lips being pressed against mine closing the small gap between us. It felt like a firework display going off in my stomach as I didn't hesitate to accept the kiss. It grew deeper and deeper filled with only love and sweetness. It was perfect. After a few minutes he pulled back with our foreheads still touching each other. We both smiled trying to catch out breath.

'You have no idea how long I have wanted to do that for' I giggled and blushed at him as he pretty much did the same 'Kate?'

'Yeah'

'Will you do the honour of being my girlfriend?' He asked sounding nervous. The smile never left either of our faces as I replied.

'I would love to be your girlfriend Nialler'

His smile grew even more as he pulled me in for another kiss which was just as perfect as the first.

Guess I have been worried over nothing then.

--------------------------------------------

THERE YOU GO MY LITTLE DUCKLINGS HOPE YOU ENJOYED

THIS WAS DEDICATED TO KATE SHE IS AMAZING @MACEYKATIE

@1DNARNIANLOU

NEW CHAPPIE WILL BE UP HOPEFULLY SOON

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

CHARLOTTE X