Chapter 30/epilogue

HERE IT IS GUYS THE FINALLY CHAPTER BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS I HAVE ALREADY STARTED THE PROLOGUE FOR THE SECOND BOOK WHICH WILL BE CALLED.......

'SET YOURSELF FREE!!!!!!'

SO HERE YOU GO MY LITTLE DUCKLINGS

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT I LOVE TO HERE WHAT YOU THINK

ANYWAYS HERE IT IS

---------------------------------------

(Harry's Pov)

I have no idea how this is going to work. I'm just praying for a miracle to happen, seeing as our plan isn't exactly, top of the notch.

We were all prepared to attack, just not exactly sure how. Luckily for Liam, Zayn and I, we could see the girls in the back room already, so technically 6 against 2 means we should win. I hope Niall and Kate have found the others by now, I really do.

My heart was beating way more than it needs to be, which only makes me panic more. It seems we are crouching down here, waiting for the bad guys to make the first move. Why? Because the rest of us are scared out of our minds at the moment. Begging for something to happen, out of the corner of my eye I saw the biggers of the two guys stand up heading to the kitchen whilst the other one headed downstairs. Straight towards the girls and straight toward Niall. Megane realised what was happening and went wide eyed as she slid further down the wall. Zayn took this opportunity to sneak in, ducking behind a very uncomfortable looking couch whilst Liam followed. I edged towards the kitchen in attempt to help the girls.  My hands, gripped tighter around the bat, my knuckles turning white, anger bubbling inside me. Through the window, I saw he hadn't spotted the girls yet, well that was until turned around. Dropping his fresh beer he picked up a knife nearest to him, heading straight for the girls. For Megane.

(Niall Pov)

Sky was out cold. Barely breathing. Tears wouldn't stop pouring from Louis' face as he continued to tremble in shock. Kate refused to let him go, gently rubbing his arm in comfort but he looked like he could easily collapse in fear any second now. All the pain in Kate's leg was completely forgotten after seeing how broken our friends were.

Unfortunately we had to keep stopping to rest every few minutes, due to the fact that both Kate and Lou could barely walk.

'I can't do this, go on without me.' Louis pleaded as he fell to his knees, bringing Kate down with him.

'No Lou, don't give up, we're not leaving you' I retorted as Kate helped him back up, only to be cut off by more footsteps. Louis' head shot up, feeling what was coming.

'Quick...hide' I whispered, pushing everyone behind the wall resting Sky on the floor, where Lou was quick to rush to her side.

'No, I have a plan....Niall go stand out there.' Kate gestured to where we just stood as I shot her a 'are you crazy' look. I trusted Kate though and headed towards the spot where she continued to point to. Almost forgetting to breath, I stared ahead as the shadowy figure jogged down the stairs, stopping when he saw me. Putting on my bravest face (which is extremely difficult in a situation like this) I watched as a smirk spread across his face.

'Oh look who it is...come to save your little friends have we....' By this point he was casually strolling towards me whilst I refused to move. Dear god, Kate better have a good plan.

'It's a shame that...' I blanked out his words knowing now he was only a few metres away from me. All I could hear was my own head telling me to run for my life. Run....Like a boss.