Chapter 16: After the Rain

After the rain, your Sun smiled down on me warmer than regrets, hotter than desire.

And like a flower, quenched, I blossomed, too.—Original poem by me

Larry invited her back to his hotel that night and it was magnificent.  Krystal wondered why in the world he always wanted to stay at her house when he was living large like this.

She didn't realize how his fast-paced life as a celebrity was almost nothing but a blur of fancy hotels in one country after another.  What he missed most were life's normal little luxuries.   Quiet moments alone with her at her apartment and home-cooked meals salved his soul.

After he opened the door to the suite Larry flipped on a light and Krystal covered her mouth with her hands.

"Oh my gosh...,"

Since he'd never gotten the chance to give her his roses on audition night, he had taken it upon himself to do something better.  He pretty much ordered the whole florist shop and had it special delivered for her.

Hundreds of pink, white, and orange roses in crystal vases were all over the suite and their intoxicating fragrance filled the air.  Larry plucked out a single pink rose from one of the vases and offered it to her.

"All this is just for me to say I'm really proud of you and I want you to be my lady."

Krystal's eyes welled up as she accepted the flower.  "This is amazing.  I don't know what to say."

"Say you'll be mine."  He swept her into his arms and kissed her.

"I already am,"  Krystal replied breathlessly.

"Not yet."

Her heart skipped a beat when he grabbed her hand and pulled her toward his bedroom, but she didn't resist.

In Larry's room for the first time, excited, nervous and not knowing what to do, she just stood there silently fumbling while he turned on some slow music.  He took the pink rose from her hand and laid it gently across one of the pillows on the bed.  Then he sat down on the edge of the bed and drew her nearer.

Krystal shivered as he ran his hands up the shape of her body from her hips to her breasts and back down again.  Then he pushed her dress up over her thighs, kissing them first.  Then up over her waist, kissing her stomach.  Then he stood and pulled the whole thing off over her head.  She raised her arms and let him undress her like a child.

They exchanged a long, passionate kiss and she could literally taste how bad he wanted her.  Soon she was tugging at his shirt helping him take it off.  He tossed it to the side and began undoing his belt.  Already down to her bra and panties she started to step out of her heels too, but Larry stopped her.

"No,"  he whispered, biting his bottom lip and rubbing his thumb across her mouth before kissing her again.  "Keep them on."

She obeyed and he guided her to lie down on one side of the humongous bed.  After he finished undressing himself he laid down beside her and worshiped her calves in those heels for a while, caressing and kissing her legs sensually.  Then he slid on top of her nestling himself between her heavenly thighs.  Somewhere in the process her bra and panties mysteriously disappeared.

He gazed down at her with an indescribable look in his eyes.  "I love you, Krystal.  Est-ce que tu m'aimes? (Do you love me)?"

"I love you, too, Larry,"  Krystal replied, her voice choked up with passion as they merged into one.

Afterwards, they lay there for a long time, Larry holding her in his arms with the weight of his body covering hers.

As he kissed down her neck and back Krystal turned her head to look at the pink rose lying on the pillow next to her.  Everything was perfect.